Posts with tag "toronto zombie walk"
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:01 PM by Karen Bliss
If you want to walk like a true zombie, the Toronto Zombie Walk, happening October 24 at Trinity Bellwoods Park, should take five hours. If you're into the more modern 'Resident Evil' or 'Zombieland' zombies, it should take about five minutes. "Originally, the Zombie Walk was called that because that's what they did. They got out of their graves and they walked so slowly and their power was in nu...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift Volunteers to Join Kanye West's 2020 Presidential Campaign
- San Diego Man Arrested for Allegedly Sending 'Harassing' Packages to Juvenile Dance Moms Contestant
- A.J. Jacobs Interviews His (Very Distant) Cousin Jordin Sparks
- Ex-Miss Nevada Katherine Reese busted again for meth possession, report says
- 'Airplane Repo' star Mike Kennedy: Community overreacting to escaped King Cobra
- Video resurfaces of Jared Fogle commenting on 'To Catch a Predator'
- 5 Days, 5 Ways: Effortlessly Transition Your Maxi Dress Into Fall With These No-Fail Celeb Styling Tricks
- Amy Purdy's Secret Celebrity Wedding Singer Revealed! Plus, the ''Amazing Moment'' She Shared With Her Grandpa
- Try and Keep Your Cool After Watching This Empire Season 2 Sneak Peek—Oh Hey, Marisa Tomei!