Posts with tag "toronto zombie walk"
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:01 PM by Karen Bliss
If you want to walk like a true zombie, the Toronto Zombie Walk, happening October 24 at Trinity Bellwoods Park, should take five hours. If you're into the more modern 'Resident Evil' or 'Zombieland' zombies, it should take about five minutes. "Originally, the Zombie Walk was called that because that's what they did. They got out of their graves and they walked so slowly and their power was in nu...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joe Manganiello Wishes Arnold Schwarzenegger a Happy Birthday with a Funny Photo
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Aunt Spotted Making Funeral Arrangements Amid Family Tension
- Teresa Giudice Sues Former Bankruptcy Attorney, Blaming Him for Prison Sentence; He Says 'She Did This to Herself'
- Alabama to release first new country album in 14 years
- Judge: Sale of convent to Katy Perry likely invalid
- Relativity Media files for bankruptcy protection
- Kendall Jenner & Kylie Jenner's First Footwear Collection Revealed—Plus, Sneak a Peek of Their New Apparel Line!
- Katy Perry, Mariah Carey and Oprah Winfrey Channel Iconic Characters in Harper's Bazaar: See the Pics!
- HBO Boss Defends True Detective Season 2, Promises the Finale Is "Enormously Satisfying"