Posts with tag "toronto zombie walk"
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:01 PM by Karen Bliss
If you want to walk like a true zombie, the Toronto Zombie Walk, happening October 24 at Trinity Bellwoods Park, should take five hours. If you're into the more modern 'Resident Evil' or 'Zombieland' zombies, it should take about five minutes. "Originally, the Zombie Walk was called that because that's what they did. They got out of their graves and they walked so slowly and their power was in nu...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 14-Year-Old Girl Shot and Killed over Facebook Fight
- A.J. Jacobs Interviews His (Very Distant) Cousin Jane Krakowski
- Jaw, Meet Desk: Every Angle of Lily James's Stunning Cinderella Premiere Gown
- Brownstone singer Charmayne Maxwell dies in freak accident
- Faith Hill reportedly underwent neck surgery in January
- ?Sharknado 3?: Mark Cuban, Ann Coulter to play President, Vice President
- Kevin Bacon on Why The Following Season 3 Is a Brand New Chapter
- Jessie James Decker Pregnant, Expecting Baby No. 2 With Husband Eric Decker: See the Adorable Announcement!
- Pregnant Kate Middleton Flaunts Growing Baby Bump in London While Prince William Visits China