Posts with tag "toronto zombie walk"
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:01 PM by Karen Bliss
If you want to walk like a true zombie, the Toronto Zombie Walk, happening October 24 at Trinity Bellwoods Park, should take five hours. If you're into the more modern 'Resident Evil' or 'Zombieland' zombies, it should take about five minutes. "Originally, the Zombie Walk was called that because that's what they did. They got out of their graves and they walked so slowly and their power was in nu...
Popeater Hot Topics
- What's Kimberly Schlapman of Little Big Town's Cute Holiday Tradition?
- Is This Prince George's Favorite Book?
- Nicki Minaj Enlivens Watch What Happens with a Wardrobe Malfunction (VIDEO)
- Backstreet Boys documentary: 'We were the biggest band in the world'
- Stars slam Sony for spiking 'The Interview'
- Kellie Pickler: I'm not ready to have kids
- James Corden throws to first commercial on ?Late Late Show'
- David Letterman takes on the Sony hack by reading ?leaked emails'
- Stephen Colbert Signs Off Tonight: 10 Amazing Celebrity Cameos on The Colbert Report Through the Years
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her Daughters to a Photo Shoot, but Shiloh Jolie-Pitt Only Wants to Skateboard!
- Best Throwback Pics of 2014: Ariana Grande, Kim Kardashian, Beyoncé & More!