Posts with tag "toy story 3"
- Posted Jan 25th 2011 at 01:26 PM by Stacy Jenel Smith
The gang over at Pixar is celebrating its 'Toy Story 3' Academy Award nominations today, most notably for Best Picture. "Lee Unkrich [director] and I called each other, and John Lasseter [executive producer] at 5:45," producer Darla K. Anderson tells PopEater. "We were all whooping it up and texting each other. It's really fun." Anderson says that watching the nominations being read was a nerve...
- Posted Jan 11th 2011 at 12:45 PM by Zach Dionne
'Toy Story 3' snagged the top prize from film criticism hub RottenTomatoes.com, winning the Wide Release Golden Tomato Award and cementing its place as the best-reviewed movie of 2010. The Pixar three-quel notched a 99 percent "fresh" rating and has held strong since its release last June. "Deftly blending comedy, adventure, and honest emotion, 'Toy Story 3' is a rare second sequel that really ...
- Posted Jan 10th 2011 at 08:00 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Yes, they are all masterpieces of the reel. But that doesn't mean 2011's Golden Globe nominated flicks didn't come without their fair share of 'are you kidding me?' moments. Check out the spoofs that exploited these serious silver screen sensations for our entertainment gain. Without these videos that take the edge off, we might very well explode with the thought of a bank robbing, red-eyed ball...
- Posted Dec 31st 2010 at 07:36 AM by Moviefone Editors
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Although 2010 won't go down as one of the best years in recent film history, it did produce several memorable family films, which is a genre all too often muddled with mediocre (or flat-out awful) comedies featuring talking animals and tired sight gags we've seen over and over again. Here are our 10 favorite family movies that parents, kids and even childless moviegoers, could love....
- Posted Nov 26th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Moviefone Editors
- Filed under:
- Movie News
It's Black Friday, the biggest shopping day of the year. Hoping to avoid the crowds while still getting the perfect present for that special someone on your Christmas list? Our friends at MovieFone have just the ticket! Everybody likes movies, right? Right! Which is why even the most challenging giftee on your holiday shopping list will be easy to cross off after you peruse MovieFone's helpful ...
- Posted Jul 28th 2010 at 11:26 AM by Moviefone Editors
'Inception' and 'Toy Story 3' don't have much in common (beyond being the summer's two best blockbusters), but that didn't stop some Internet geniuses from finding the common thread and spinning it into YouTube gold. That's right -- ScreenRant married the two films into one hilariously fitting trailer. 'Toy Story 3: Inception' imagines the usually flamboyant Ken doll as the brooding extracto...
- Posted Jun 20th 2010 at 02:00 PM by Zach Dionne
Thursday, 'Toy Story 3' had a shot at something special -- it stood to propel the three films into history, becoming the only trilogy rated 100 percent fresh across the board on Rotten Tomatoes. Friday, that hope was dashed. As Roger Ebert and others predicted, notoriously contrary New York Press film critic Armond White dissed the third installment in Pixar's flagship franchise. White's review...
- Posted Jun 17th 2010 at 10:30 AM by Zach Dionne
John Morris doesn't look familiar, but he sure sounds it. The 25-year-old grew up with 'Toy Story,' first voice-acting for the toys' owner, Andy, at age seven. In the long-awaited 'Toy Story 3,' Andy moves to college and the toys get relegated to the Mattel equivalent of a retirement home. Fittingly, Morris is moving on from 'Toy Story' as an adult, seeking new roles and basking in what may be the...
- Posted Oct 12th 2009 at 10:36 AM by PopEater Staff
Disney and Pixar have rattled off all sorts of hits in recent years, though none can really compete with the staying power of 'Toy Story.' Coming next summer, 'Toy Story 3' will play with the emotions of kids and adults alike when it hits theaters. The plot revolves around main character Andy going away to college and contemplating throwing out all of his old toys ... you know, Woody (Tom Hanks), ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dancing with the Stars: Bruce Willis Joins Daughter Rumer Willis in Rehearsals
- Cut It Out! Lifetime Is Making An 'Unauthorized' Full House TV Movie
- Owner of Gay-Friendly Hotels Apologizes for Hosting Senator Ted Cruz Fundraiser
- Sophia Bush 'devastated' by ex Dan Fredinburg's death
- Actress Jayne Meadows dies at 95
- Brad Pitt blames face scrape on 'wearing flip flops'
- Baltimore Riots Erupt: David Simon, The Wire Stars & More Ask for End to Violence, Carson Daly Tweets-and-Deletes About Looters
- Bruce Jenner "Won a Lot of People Over" in the Transgender Community: "He's Just a Lovable Character"
- Jennie Garth and Fiancé David Abrams Share a Kiss During PDA-Filled Golf Date