Posts with tag "tracy morgan"
- Posted Jun 10th 2011 at 10:10 AM by HuffPost Entertainment Editors
UPDATE 12:20PM | Tracy has apologized, saying his routine "clearly went too far and was not funny in any context." Full Story He's responsible for many a joke on '30 Rock,' but if true, Tracy Morgan's latest standup set is no laughing matter. A man named Kevin Rogers attended Morgan's standup show last Friday and reported on his Facebook page that Morgan let loose a viciously homophobic rant...
- Posted Apr 25th 2011 at 10:20 PM by Nicki Gostin
Alec Baldwin caused a stir earlier this month by announcing the end of '30 Rock' as we know it. He quickly retracted and made it clear that it was he who was leaving and that he hoped for "five more seasons" of the quirky comedy. One of his costars, Tracy Morgan, tells PopEater that "Alec didn't tell anyone he was leaving" and that as far as he knows the "show is going on." In fact, Tracy reveals...
- Posted Apr 19th 2011 at 05:36 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Tracy Morgan may have to answer to a higher power -- the president -- for his most recent over-sexed remarks on 'Lopez Tonight.' Morgan was telling George Lopez about a correspondent's dinner he attended where he got a little too excited after greeting Michelle Obama. "I looked at Michelle and she said, 'Hi Tracy' and I just like, I got hard," he told Lopez. Morgan, who went on to call the...
- Posted Jan 28th 2011 at 09:30 AM by AOL TV Editors
In a true "Did he just say that?" moment, '30 Rock' star Tracy Morgan set the Twitterverse on fire Thursday night with lewd on-air comments about Sarah Palin, and broadcaster TNT is not happy about it. According to USA Today, TNT issued an apology within minutes of being contacted by incredulous reporters. In a statement, Turner spokesman Jeff Pomeroy said, "It's unfortunate Mr. Morgan showed a...
- Posted Dec 20th 2010 at 05:23 PM by Zach Dionne
'30 Rock' star Tracy Morgan recently underwent a kidney transplant and is on the mend, E! Online reports. PEOPLE says the surgery took place Dec. 10; Morgan was seen enjoying a New York Knicks game a week later. "Tracy is doing well and taking some much needed time to recover after the surgery," Morgan's rep said in a statement. Morgan was diagnosed with diabetes in 1996....
- Posted Oct 21st 2010 at 10:38 AM by Maggie Coughlan
What do you get when Steve Carell, Lewis Black, Ricky Gervais, Tracy Morgan and all of their funniest friends get together for a good cause? Comedy Central's 'Night of Too Many Stars: An Overbooked Concert for Autism Education.' Hosted by Jon Stewart, 'Night of Too Many Stars' benefits a variety of autism education and family service programs across the country. 'Night of Too Many Stars'...
- Posted Oct 13th 2010 at 01:11 PM by Maggie Coughlan
As Tracy Jordan on NBC's '30 Rock,' Tracy Morgan plays a caricature of himself. Both are hilarious and outlandish, and the line between Morgan and Jordan is beyond blurred. Excitement is looming as the cast of '30 Rock' prepares to do the unthinkable -- airing two LIVE episodes (one for each coast) on Thursday, October 14. When PopEater asked Jane Krakowski about the upcoming live episodes,...
- Posted Jul 13th 2010 at 03:47 PM by Zach Dionne
GQ's Men of the Year Issue is slick and magnificent -- we're not arguing. But GQ's Comedy Issue is slick, magnificent and hilarious, and only improving every year. (Remember nude Brüno on the cover? Yeah, this one's even funnier. Trust us.) Packaged with Terry Richardson's inventive photo shoot of cover gents Paul Rudd, Tracy Morgan and Zach Galifianakis, the entire production was...
- Posted Apr 12th 2010 at 06:34 AM by PopEater Staff
In a recent interview with the NY Post, '30 Rock' actor Tracy Morgan admits dropping out of high school helped him get where he is today. "I'm glad I dropped out of high school, man. I wouldn't be where I'm at. I would have had a net. I'm glad I didn't have anything to fall back on, man, because that made me go for my dreams that much harder." ...
- Posted Dec 14th 2009 at 07:54 AM by PopEater Staff
Grizzwald Chapman, known to most as Tracy Morgan's massive and endearing sidekick on NBC's '30 Rock,' is in dire need of a kidney transplant, the actor has revealed during a taping of 'The Dr. Oz Show.' Chapman, just 35 years old, says he suffers from severe hypertension, which requires him to receive dialysis three times a week. 'Grizz' and His Pal Dot-Com in Action ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lindsay Lohan Reveals She Had a Miscarriage
- Game of Thrones Recap: The Ends Justify the Mean (Spoilers)
- The Royals Go Wild, Miley Cyrus Channels a Duck & More Weekend News
- 'Game of Thrones' recap: Who killed the king?
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for third week
- ?Turn' react: It's Jamie Bell's show after all
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during ?Hedwig' performance
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion Part 1 Ends in a Shocking Brawl Between Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore
- True Blood: "There's No One Left" in the First Trailer for the Final Season—Watch Now!
- Lindsay Lohan Reveals She Had a Miscarriage on the Season Finale of Her OWN Show