Posts with tag "tripp palin"
- Posted Dec 26th 2010 at 11:11 AM by Christine Fenno
Will 2011 be even hotter for Bristol Palin than this year was? Putting her 'Dancing with the Stars' earnings to good use, the young mom recently made a real-estate investment in a sunny climate far from mom Sarah Palin's beloved Alaska. Mike Smith has confirmed to E! that about a month ago, Bristol purchased his former property in Maricopa, Ariz., approximately 35 miles south of Phoenix -- a re...
- Posted Dec 29th 2009 at 12:33 PM by Sam Brand
Levi Johnston wants his baby back. Or at least shared custody of Tripp. An Alaska judge granted him a little victory in his fight against Bristol Palin, it was revealed this week. Meanwhile, a popular financial news sweetheart is off the market. Bianna Golodryga announced her engagement to Obama administration budget director Peter Orszag today. And Avenged Sevenfold drummer Jimmy "The Rev" Sulliv...
- Posted Dec 23rd 2009 at 04:02 PM by Sam Brand
Tiger cheats on his wife and it's the biggest story to hit headlines in history. 'Slumdog Millionaire' cutie Rubina Ali is put up for sale by her parents and it's barely a footnote in your local gossip rag. What's up with that? Or how about legendary actress Farrah Fawcett's death getting pushed to Page Six? These are the top 5 stories of 2009 that should have been way bigger....
Popeater Hot Topics
- We Have to Make Things Easier, by Caitlyn Jenner
- WATCH: Meet the New Ladies of London in Season 2 Supertease
- Calling Walt Disney Anti-Semitic Is 'Absolutely Preposterous,' says Jewish Composer Who Worked for Him
- Chelsea Handler sends ex-boyfriend who called her fat a message
- Brett Eldredge to judge Miss America pageant in Atlantic City
- Demi Lovato says her relapses behind break-ups with Wilmer Valderrama
- Demi Lovato Talks About Boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama and His "Weird" Friendship With Her Ex-Boyfriend Joe Jonas!
- John Oliver Uses a Choir of Children in Campaign to Make Washington, D.C. a State—Listen to Their Song Now!
- Caitlyn Jenner Hopes to "Make Things Easier" for Transgender Community: Read Her Latest WhoSay Blog Post!