Posts with tag "tripp palin"
- Posted Dec 26th 2010 at 11:11 AM by Christine Fenno
Will 2011 be even hotter for Bristol Palin than this year was? Putting her 'Dancing with the Stars' earnings to good use, the young mom recently made a real-estate investment in a sunny climate far from mom Sarah Palin's beloved Alaska. Mike Smith has confirmed to E! that about a month ago, Bristol purchased his former property in Maricopa, Ariz., approximately 35 miles south of Phoenix -- a...
- Posted Dec 29th 2009 at 12:33 PM by Sam Brand
Levi Johnston wants his baby back. Or at least shared custody of Tripp. An Alaska judge granted him a little victory in his fight against Bristol Palin, it was revealed this week. Meanwhile, a popular financial news sweetheart is off the market. Bianna Golodryga announced her engagement to Obama administration budget director Peter Orszag today. And Avenged Sevenfold drummer Jimmy "The Rev"...
- Posted Dec 23rd 2009 at 04:02 PM by Sam Brand
Tiger cheats on his wife and it's the biggest story to hit headlines in history. 'Slumdog Millionaire' cutie Rubina Ali is put up for sale by her parents and it's barely a footnote in your local gossip rag. What's up with that? Or how about legendary actress Farrah Fawcett's death getting pushed to Page Six? These are the top 5 stories of 2009 that should have been way bigger....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate Hudson's Abs Are Her Best Halloween Accessory: See Her Hot Biker Costume
- Garth Brooks Reveals Details of His Album Man Against Machine
- 7 Easy Cocktails to Pair with Halloween's Scariest Movies
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Terrence Jenkins and Maria Menounos Hosting Live From Furious 7 With Special Guests Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez and More!
- Play E! Online's Christmas TV Movie Bingo Game This Holiday Season!
- Scott Disick Reveals He Takes Anxiety Medication to Avoid Feeling the Need to "Jump Out of My Skin" After Parents' Death