Posts with tag "tucker max"
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 09:40 AM by Mike Hess
If there's two things the PopEater crew learned during blogger-turned-book-author-turned-filmmaker Tucker Max's visit to the offices, they are: 1. He's every bit as foul-mouthed, raunchy and cocky as he portrays himself to be in his stories and his new autobiographical movie 'I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell,' and 2. If you say he reminds you of Spencer Pratt, a pre-fight staredown is coming shortly...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pete Wentz Goes Blond! Plus, Another Celeb Hair Change You Have to See
- Meet the Hair Stylist Who Spends His Day Off Giving Haircuts to the Homeless
- Jersey Shore's Ronnie Magro and Sammi Giancola Break Up for Good
- 'Teen Barbie' Lolita Richi says appearance is all natural
- Cindy Crawford pulls her kids out of school, cites concerns for their safety
- Meg Ryan and John Mellencamp reportedly call it quits after three years
- Emma Stone to make Broadway debut in ?Cabaret'
- ?Pretty Little Liars' actors star in a short film about cults
- Worst-Dressed Stars Ever at the Emmys: Paula Abdul's Metallic Mishap, Barely-There Gowns & More!
- Suits Star Sarah Rafferty Talks Life, Louboutins and Her 2-Second Beauty Fix
- Al Roker's Look-Alike Son, Joe Biden, NYC Mayor and More Wish Today Co-Anchor Happy 60th Birthday!