Posts with tag "tucker max"
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 09:40 AM by Mike Hess
If there's two things the PopEater crew learned during blogger-turned-book-author-turned-filmmaker Tucker Max's visit to the offices, they are: 1. He's every bit as foul-mouthed, raunchy and cocky as he portrays himself to be in his stories and his new autobiographical movie 'I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell,' and 2. If you say he reminds you of Spencer Pratt, a pre-fight staredown is coming shortly...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How Marital Stress Is Taking a Physical Toll on Kendra Wilkinson
- Ludacris & Brad Paisley Bro It Out on Rising Star
- Royal Childhood Exhibition Features Items Belonging to Prince George - and 8 Generations Before Him
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Mystery still surrounds the whereabouts of Casey Kasem's remains
- LeAnn & Eddie recap: Has LeAnn forgotten her southern roots?
- ?Veronica Mars' takes Fandom of the Year at mtvU's awards show
- Video: ?Harry Potter' meets ?Boyhood' in ?Potterhood' mock trailer
- Investigators Solve "Creepy and Disturbing" Porcelain Doll Case in California—Get the Scoop!
- Is Charlize Theron Engaged to Sean Penn? Star Spotted With Gleaming Ring on That Finger
- Justin Theroux Jokes About "Bad Boy" Image by Googling His Many "Mug Shots" on Jimmy Kimmel Live!