Posts with tag "tucker max"
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 09:40 AM by Mike Hess
If there's two things the PopEater crew learned during blogger-turned-book-author-turned-filmmaker Tucker Max's visit to the offices, they are: 1. He's every bit as foul-mouthed, raunchy and cocky as he portrays himself to be in his stories and his new autobiographical movie 'I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell,' and 2. If you say he reminds you of Spencer Pratt, a pre-fight staredown is coming shortly...
Popeater Hot Topics
- VIDEO: Jessica Alba's Honest Company Sued for Being 'Deceptive'
- Hilaria Baldwin Lost 18 Lbs. of Baby Weight in 10 Weeks - Here's How
- VIDEO: Ouch! Watch Khloé Kardashian Get Her 'Tramp Stamp' Tattoo Removed
- Ex-Miss Nevada Katherine Reese busted again for meth possession, report says
- 'Airplane Repo' star Mike Kennedy: Community overreacting to escaped King Cobra
- Video resurfaces of Jared Fogle commenting on 'To Catch a Predator'
- Miley Cyrus' Nipple Aside: How the 2015 VMAs Exposed Everyone Involved and How Things Really Are in the Pop Star World
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Do Face Masks and Get Ready for Bed Together—Watch Their Snapchat Videos!
- Whoa! Selena Gomez Poses in Her Lingerie on Instagram—See the Racy Pic!