Posts with tag "tucker max"
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 09:40 AM by Mike Hess
If there's two things the PopEater crew learned during blogger-turned-book-author-turned-filmmaker Tucker Max's visit to the offices, they are: 1. He's every bit as foul-mouthed, raunchy and cocky as he portrays himself to be in his stories and his new autobiographical movie 'I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell,' and 2. If you say he reminds you of Spencer Pratt, a pre-fight staredown is coming shortly ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Who Is the Godfather of Donald Faison and CaCee Cobb's Son?
- PHOTO: Kelly Ripa's Abs Are About to Be No. 1 on Your Christmas List
- Man Travels Country in Pink Tutu to Cheer Up Wife During Her Cancer Treatment
- One Direction fans attack Lorde's boyfriend with racist tweets
- Kim Kardashian defends giving 10 percent of eBay auction proceeds to charity, says its plenty
- Snubbed! Golden Globes leave Winfrey, Hanks, Scorcese out in the cold
- The Golden Globe Comedy and Musical nominees: Where laughter goes to die
- Lea Michele opens up about Cory Monteith to Ellen DeGeneres
- Golden Globe nominations: Reactions from Matthew McConaughey, Kerry Washington & more
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Parodied on South Park Season Finale
- American Hustle Review Roundup: Critics Are Jazzed Over Jennifer Lawrence, Christian Bale's Crime Drama
- Cressida Bonas Shops at London's Kings Mall as Boyfriend Prince Harry Nears the End of South Pole Trek!