Posts with tag "tupac shakur"
- Posted Jun 16th 2011 at 12:15 AM by Boombox Editors
A convicted murderer, long suspected of involvement in the 1994 Quad Studios shooting of Tupac Shakur, has finally admitted to committing the crime, and has accused Game's manager, Jimmy "Henchmen" Rosemond -- founder of Czar Entertainment -- of masterminding the botched robbery, which left the legendary rapper shot five times. "I want to apologize to his [Tupac's] family and for the mistake I...
- Posted Jun 2nd 2011 at 02:30 AM by Boombox Editors
Fallen hip-hop icon Tupac Shakur has finally been immortalized in comic book form. The West Coast gangsta rap legend is the star of a new comic book entitled 'Comeback Kings,' in which 'Pac returns to the stage as a superhero, alongside martial artist Bruce Lee, singers Elvis Presley and Jim Morrison and comedian Andy Kaufman. In 'Comeback Kings,' the group of cultural icons have all faked...
- Posted Mar 18th 2011 at 10:45 AM by Boombox Editors
Are you a thespian with a penchant for impersonating Tupac Shakur? Well, producers of the long-awaited Tupac biopic might have the role of a lifetime waiting for you. Production on the film is well underway, but now the production company, Morgan Creek, needs to find someone to play the role of the West Coast MC. In addition to a normal industry-wide search, Morgan Creek has partnered with Skee.TV...
- Posted Sep 7th 2010 at 04:15 PM by PopEater Staff
Back in the day, Mike Tyson and Tupac Shakur were good friends, but there was one thing they never did together that Tyson regrets to this day -- they never got stoned. "He always wanted me to smoke weed with him, and I never did it, and I wish I did," Tyson told AP in a phone interview. "That's my biggest regret."...
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 09:46 PM by Tricia Romano
Dead music stars still have major drawing power. Michael Jackson's posthumous documentary and CD 'This Is It' is released this week, and if history is any guide, his estate stands to make a lot of money. Since his death in June, 9 million Jackson albums have been sold -- which means he's already beaten John Lennon and Elvis Presley in his fourth act. Actors like Marilyn Monroe and Heath...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Adrienne Bailon Regrets Her Rob Kardashian Association
- Baby on the Way for Wes Chatham and Jenn Brown
- Lawyer Drops Accuser in Bryan Singer Sex Abuse Lawsuit
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ireland Baldwin channels Kim Basinger in '9 1/2 Weeks'
- Highlights from Daniel Radcliffe's first Comic-Con
- You're not making it through ?Sharknado 2? without our drinking game
- Howard Stern Blasts "Silly" Bachelorette Franchise: "F--k The Bachelor!"
- Selena Gomez Sneaks Out of Her Mom's House in This Sexy '90s Look—See the Pic!
- Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie Are The Friendliest Exes Ever: See More Celebs Who Have Breezed Through Breakups!