Posts with tag "tupac shakur"
- Posted Jun 16th 2011 at 12:15 AM by Boombox Editors
A convicted murderer, long suspected of involvement in the 1994 Quad Studios shooting of Tupac Shakur, has finally admitted to committing the crime, and has accused Game's manager, Jimmy "Henchmen" Rosemond -- founder of Czar Entertainment -- of masterminding the botched robbery, which left the legendary rapper shot five times. "I want to apologize to his [Tupac's] family and for the mistake I...
- Posted Jun 2nd 2011 at 02:30 AM by Boombox Editors
Fallen hip-hop icon Tupac Shakur has finally been immortalized in comic book form. The West Coast gangsta rap legend is the star of a new comic book entitled 'Comeback Kings,' in which 'Pac returns to the stage as a superhero, alongside martial artist Bruce Lee, singers Elvis Presley and Jim Morrison and comedian Andy Kaufman. In 'Comeback Kings,' the group of cultural icons have all faked...
- Posted Mar 18th 2011 at 10:45 AM by Boombox Editors
Are you a thespian with a penchant for impersonating Tupac Shakur? Well, producers of the long-awaited Tupac biopic might have the role of a lifetime waiting for you. Production on the film is well underway, but now the production company, Morgan Creek, needs to find someone to play the role of the West Coast MC. In addition to a normal industry-wide search, Morgan Creek has partnered with Skee.TV...
- Posted Sep 7th 2010 at 04:15 PM by PopEater Staff
Back in the day, Mike Tyson and Tupac Shakur were good friends, but there was one thing they never did together that Tyson regrets to this day -- they never got stoned. "He always wanted me to smoke weed with him, and I never did it, and I wish I did," Tyson told AP in a phone interview. "That's my biggest regret."...
- Posted Oct 28th 2009 at 09:46 PM by Tricia Romano
Dead music stars still have major drawing power. Michael Jackson's posthumous documentary and CD 'This Is It' is released this week, and if history is any guide, his estate stands to make a lot of money. Since his death in June, 9 million Jackson albums have been sold -- which means he's already beaten John Lennon and Elvis Presley in his fourth act. Actors like Marilyn Monroe and Heath...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Samantha Harris Is 'Elated' to Be Cancer Free
- You Have to See Renowned Concert Pianist Lang Lang Play Mozart - on a Baby Piano
- Meet the Secret Service K-9 Heroes Who Took Down the White House Fence Jumper
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine