Posts with tag "twilight saga"
- Posted Jun 5th 2011 at 10:59 PM by Elizabeth Yun
- Filed under:
- Movie News
MTV teased us with the promise of an exclusive sneak peek of 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1' at this year's MTV Movie Awards, including a glimpse of the much-anticipated wedding between Bella (Kristen Stewart) and Edward (Robert Pattinson). They didn't disappoint. The preview started with excited -- and some not so enthused, ahem Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner) -- guests receiving...
- Posted Mar 12th 2010 at 06:50 PM by PopEater Staff
Every time a 'Twilight' trailer debuts, there's an "eeeeeee!" heard 'round the world. Several "eeeeeeee!"s, in fact. So, that loud sound you heard on Thursday morning? That was the online premiere of the official 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' trailer. Fortunately -- for the sake of their memories, their grandkids and, frankly, all of humanity -- many thoughtful Twihards take the time to film...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 12:34 PM by Jenna Busch
With 'New Moon' pulling in unbelievable numbers in its first day, and fans camping out for half a week to get a ticket, it's pretty clear that there is no stopping this vampire juggernaut. The third chapter in the 'Twilight' series, 'Eclipse' is in post-production, and already, its stars are getting recognized on the street. Popeater got a chance to chat with Kirsten Prout, who plays Lucy, one of...
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 08:59 AM by PopEater Staff
In the spirit of the 'Twilight Saga: New Moon' release, we've compiled the best video spoofs about the vampire franchise. So what would happen if Buffy met Edward Cullen or the people of Forks turned into Sims? These hilarious spoofs will answers those questions and much more -- all while tickling the comedy vein. Watch the video below and see more spoofs after the jump >> Buffy vs....
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 02:00 PM by Amy Wilkinson
As bloodlust for the follow-up to 2008's wildly successful vampire romance 'Twilight' reaches a fever pitch, it's nearly impossible to turn on the TV or pass the newsstand without seeing stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart staring back. These star-crossed lovers (and real-life are-they-or-aren't-they couple) have a knack for working fans into a frenzy while dropping some seriously juicy...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ireland Baldwin channels Kim Basinger in '9 1/2 Weeks'
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'
- Jason Derulo Expresses Sympathy for Robin Thicke: ''When Somebody's Desperate, They're Desperate''
- Megan Fox Makes an Incredibly Sexy Insect—See the Gorgeous Pic!
- Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Are a "Perfect Match"—but She's in No Rush to Get Married!