Posts with tag "twilight saga"
- Posted Jun 5th 2011 at 10:59 PM by Elizabeth Yun
- Filed under:
- Movie News
MTV teased us with the promise of an exclusive sneak peek of 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1' at this year's MTV Movie Awards, including a glimpse of the much-anticipated wedding between Bella (Kristen Stewart) and Edward (Robert Pattinson). They didn't disappoint. The preview started with excited -- and some not so enthused, ahem Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner) -- guests receiving...
- Posted Mar 12th 2010 at 06:50 PM by PopEater Staff
Every time a 'Twilight' trailer debuts, there's an "eeeeeee!" heard 'round the world. Several "eeeeeeee!"s, in fact. So, that loud sound you heard on Thursday morning? That was the online premiere of the official 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' trailer. Fortunately -- for the sake of their memories, their grandkids and, frankly, all of humanity -- many thoughtful Twihards take the time to film...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 12:34 PM by Jenna Busch
With 'New Moon' pulling in unbelievable numbers in its first day, and fans camping out for half a week to get a ticket, it's pretty clear that there is no stopping this vampire juggernaut. The third chapter in the 'Twilight' series, 'Eclipse' is in post-production, and already, its stars are getting recognized on the street. Popeater got a chance to chat with Kirsten Prout, who plays Lucy, one of...
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 08:59 AM by PopEater Staff
In the spirit of the 'Twilight Saga: New Moon' release, we've compiled the best video spoofs about the vampire franchise. So what would happen if Buffy met Edward Cullen or the people of Forks turned into Sims? These hilarious spoofs will answers those questions and much more -- all while tickling the comedy vein. Watch the video below and see more spoofs after the jump >> Buffy vs....
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 02:00 PM by Amy Wilkinson
As bloodlust for the follow-up to 2008's wildly successful vampire romance 'Twilight' reaches a fever pitch, it's nearly impossible to turn on the TV or pass the newsstand without seeing stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart staring back. These star-crossed lovers (and real-life are-they-or-aren't-they couple) have a knack for working fans into a frenzy while dropping some seriously juicy...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Beverly Carter Targeted Because She Was 'Woman Who Worked Alone': Suspect
- Attorney for Injured Tracy Morgan Says It's Unclear if He'll Ever Perform Again
- Jordin Sparks: I'm Returning the BMW That Jason Derulo Gave Me
- Gay gun activists: Growing LGBT push to support the Second Amendment
- Alyssa Milano is leaving 'Mistresses'
- Fans: Maroon 5's 'Animals' music video violent and 'disturbing'
- Firsts & Worsts: Annaleigh Ashford on ?Sex,' superstition, and Cyndi Lauper
- Minus some missteps, ?Shadow of Mordor' is one of the year's best games
- ESPN's Shelley Smith Reveals Breast Cancer Diagnosis: "Early Detection Will Safe My Life"
- Jennifer Garner On Trying to Balance Motherhood With Her...Cellphone?!, Reveals Favorite App
- New Horrible Bosses 2 Trailer Shows Awkward Sex Therapy Scene With Jennifer Aniston—Watch Now!