Posts with tag "twilight saga"
- Posted Jun 5th 2011 at 10:59 PM by Elizabeth Yun
- Filed under:
- Movie News
MTV teased us with the promise of an exclusive sneak peek of 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1' at this year's MTV Movie Awards, including a glimpse of the much-anticipated wedding between Bella (Kristen Stewart) and Edward (Robert Pattinson). They didn't disappoint. The preview started with excited -- and some not so enthused, ahem Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner) -- guests receiving...
- Posted Mar 12th 2010 at 06:50 PM by PopEater Staff
Every time a 'Twilight' trailer debuts, there's an "eeeeeee!" heard 'round the world. Several "eeeeeeee!"s, in fact. So, that loud sound you heard on Thursday morning? That was the online premiere of the official 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' trailer. Fortunately -- for the sake of their memories, their grandkids and, frankly, all of humanity -- many thoughtful Twihards take the time to film...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 12:34 PM by Jenna Busch
With 'New Moon' pulling in unbelievable numbers in its first day, and fans camping out for half a week to get a ticket, it's pretty clear that there is no stopping this vampire juggernaut. The third chapter in the 'Twilight' series, 'Eclipse' is in post-production, and already, its stars are getting recognized on the street. Popeater got a chance to chat with Kirsten Prout, who plays Lucy, one of...
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 08:59 AM by PopEater Staff
In the spirit of the 'Twilight Saga: New Moon' release, we've compiled the best video spoofs about the vampire franchise. So what would happen if Buffy met Edward Cullen or the people of Forks turned into Sims? These hilarious spoofs will answers those questions and much more -- all while tickling the comedy vein. Watch the video below and see more spoofs after the jump >> Buffy vs....
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 02:00 PM by Amy Wilkinson
As bloodlust for the follow-up to 2008's wildly successful vampire romance 'Twilight' reaches a fever pitch, it's nearly impossible to turn on the TV or pass the newsstand without seeing stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart staring back. These star-crossed lovers (and real-life are-they-or-aren't-they couple) have a knack for working fans into a frenzy while dropping some seriously juicy...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jeff Daniels on Working with Jim Carrey, Returning to Dumb and Dumber
- Britney Spears Addresses Cheating Rumors During Las Vegas Show
- See How Stars Spent Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' tops Labor Day, summer box office
- FBI, Apple begin inquiries into nude celebrity photo leaks
- Carrie Underwood announces she is pregnant with her first child
- 100 things that apparently happened, as told by ?The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story'
- Patrick Duffy talks Lynda Carter crush, reason he'd kill Gabe Kaplan
- 12 lessons we learned from 2014's summer movies
- 11 Times Lifetime's Saved By the Bell Movie Ruined Our Childhood