Posts with tag "twilight"
- Posted Nov 8th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Britain's cutest supernatural exports have just gotten America's version of the royal treatment -- some light mockery on 'The Simpsons.' During the show's most recent installment of its classic 'Treehouse of Horror' series, Daniel Radcliffe lent his voice to an Edward Cullen-like character with whom Lisa Simpson becomes infatuated. The 'Harry Potter' star co-starred as Lisa's bloodsucking be...
- Posted Nov 1st 2010 at 06:15 PM by PopEater Staff
After close to two years together, '90210' star AnnaLynne McCord and boyfriend Kellan Lutz have ended their relationship, Life & Style reports. The actors, who began dating in 2009, spent Halloween weekend apart, with the 'Twilight' actor taking a break at Atlantic CIty's Borgata hotel where, a witness says, "He definitely seemed like a bachelor." McCord spent the holiday across the coun...
- Posted Sep 4th 2010 at 08:31 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Guess that push-up contest idea didn't fly! In a settlement announced late Friday, 'Twilight' star Taylor Lautner will be awarded $40,000 by the California company McMahon's RV, according to Us. The 18-year-old actor recently filed a breach of contract suit seeking damages from Brent McMahon's firm for allegedly failing to deliver a $300,000 trailer to the Pittsburgh set of Lautner's latest film, ...
- Posted Sep 1st 2010 at 08:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Peter Facinelli, known for his double-doctor roles as vampiric patriarch Dr. Carlisle Cullen in 'The Twilight Saga' and Dr. Cooper on 'Nurse Jackie,' is kicking off the Tom's of Maine 'Wicked Fresh! Wednesdays' live video chat series tonight at 8PM EST. Facinelli fans can jump in on the action by asking the actor questions on Tom's of Maine's Facebook page before and during the live chat. To sta...
- Posted Aug 31st 2010 at 11:27 AM by PopEater Staff
Last week, Taylor Lautner suffered "emotional distress" after the $300,000 RV he ordered to use during the filming of his new movie, 'Abduction,' wasn't delivered on time. Lautner subsequently filed a breach of contract suit against McMahon's RV, who were in charge of customizing and delivering the trailer for the actor. Now, Brent McMahon, owner of the RV dealership, is offering up a unique wa...
- Posted Aug 28th 2010 at 02:30 PM by Catherine Donaldson-Evans
They're devouring our blood and our money. And still we crave more vampires. And more ... and more ... and more. The obsession with the sultry, immortal beasts is currently a deliciously lucrative business, especially when you add up revenues from movies, books, TV shows and merchandising. Citing its own projections, The Hollywood Reporter estimates that vampires are pulling in a staggering...
- Posted Aug 9th 2010 at 07:10 AM by PopEater Staff
Bloodsuckers struck another vein at the Teen Choice Awards with 'The Twilight Saga' ruling Sunday's ceremony with 12 wins, including choice fantasy movie and villain, while 'The Vampire Diaries' sucked up seven surfboard-shaped trophies at the taped ceremony, which is scheduled to air Monday at 8 p.m. EDT on Fox. "This is what this night is all about," said a gothed-out Katy Perry. "Vampires."...
- Posted Jul 24th 2010 at 02:04 PM by Jo Piazza
Pop-ed: An unofficial shortlist surfaced this week listing Sony Pictures' top choices for who should nab the starring role in their adaptation of Stieg Larsson's bestseller 'The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.' The names on the list (Ellen Page, Carey Mulligan, Mia Wasikowska, Rooney Mara and Emily Browning) were less newsworthy than one that wasn't -- Kristen Stewart. Some diehard K-Stew fans ...
- Posted Jul 21st 2010 at 02:50 PM by PopEater Staff
Every so often, a movie genre gets so played out, its cliches so commonplace, that you can't help but make a little fun at its expense. Where we once had rom-coms and self-involved horror franchises to mock, we now have vampires. And much like 'Date Movie' and 'Scary Movie,' 'Vampires Suck' takes the familiar and turns it on its (undead?) head. Starring funnyman Ken Jeong, 'Vampires Suck' follows ...
- Posted Jul 13th 2010 at 11:40 AM by Rob Shuter
Do you have any idea how many hours a week it takes Taylor Lautner to get those abs? A lot. Sources are telling me the 'Twilight' hunk has had enough and is longing for a day that doesn't involve crunches and dieting. "When all his friends are drinking beers and eating pizza, he is that annoying one that is always watching his figure," a source tells me....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why Prince William Will Leave Kate at Home When He Flies to China and Japan
- Why We Give Thanks for FriendsGiving
- Nebraska Family Adopts Eight Brothers
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- ?Star Wars' trailer wishlist: VII things we hope to see
- PopWatch Confessional: What are you thankful for this year?
- Funny People, Miracle on 34th Street, Grumpy Old Men and More Thanksgiving Films!
- Your Official Map of the Mall Parking Lot During Black Friday Shopping
- Our Favorite CW Ladies Reveal What They're Thankful for This Thanksgiving—Including Viola Davis' Brave Moment