Posts with tag "twitter"
- Posted Aug 24th 2010 at 08:15 PM by PopEater Staff
In case you were wondering how model Elizabeth Hurley keeps her svelte figure, she's got some information you might be able to use. "Btw my diet survived the onslaught of phenomenal vacation food-doctors disagree, but I swear by almost nothing for breakfast for adults," she Tweeted Tuesday. "Mugs of hot water first thing, maybe an espresso and a few oat cakes mid morning." This isn't actually...
- Posted Aug 18th 2010 at 03:08 PM by Zach Dionne
Justin Bieber and Kanye West spent part of last weekend in a Twittery lovefest, complimenting each other's work and eventually waxing about a potential collaboration between themselves and Wu-Tang Clan's Raekwon. Now, the speculation is a reality. "It's definitely gonna happen," Raekwon tells XXLMag.com. "When you got these kinda talents merging together to do something exciting, I think it's...
- Posted Aug 16th 2010 at 02:00 PM by Steven Avalos
Amanda Bynes loves Twitter. A lot. The actress made headlines when she tweeted her retirement earlier this year, only to "unretire" about a month later. And all the tweets in between? An often unintelligible stream of consciousness that perhaps Bynes alone can navigate. We're all enjoying the ride, but we're also kind of concerned at the same time? It's complicated. Now, @Chicky and the City is...
- Posted Aug 16th 2010 at 11:30 AM by Steven Avalos
Justin Bieber has a serious Twitter following -- 4.5 million strong and growing larger by the second. So what would happen if he blasted out your phone number to these frenzied masses? Well, your phone would probably become a constantly vibrating paperweight. This is precisely what happened to one unlucky Detroit teen this past weekend. "Everyone call me 248-XXX-XXXX :) or text," Bieber tweeted...
- Posted Aug 5th 2010 at 04:30 PM by Steven Avalos
No one knew what was in store when Kanye West joined Twitter last week, but the rapper's feed has proven to be a runaway success (over 400,000 followers strong) full of endlessly amusing "Kanye-isms." West's larger-than-life persona really shines through in tweets like "I love me" and "HEADED TO THE CLUB..... these tweets were made of real bits of panther!!!!" And now its grabbed the attention of...
- Posted Aug 4th 2010 at 12:45 PM by Zach Dionne
Kanye West, who took Twitter by grammatically-deficient storm last week, elected to follow a sole individual, 19-year-old Steve Holmes (@ste_101) of Coventry, England. "I just commented on something on Kanye West's account and next thing I know he's following me," Holmes told the Coventry Telegraph. "I was like, 'Oh my God!' But about 20 seconds later I had 20 messages from people I didn't even...
- Posted Aug 3rd 2010 at 08:00 PM by Jo Piazza
We've all heard about Kim Kardashian being paid $10,000 to send out a tweet on some product or company's behalf and of Ashton Kutcher's successful campaigns for brands who want to raise their social media profiles. (Have you seen the mad love he is giving to PopChips lately?) Those two are practically tweet royalty, and are also big enough celebrities that we aren't too surprised at their level...
- Posted Aug 3rd 2010 at 12:29 PM by Zach Dionne
Since Kanye West's inauguration into the Twitterverse last week, he's been posting relentlessly, with roughly half his tweets recounting lavish expenditures -- flights to Asia, so many clothes, 'Avatar' Blu-Rays and 13-foot screens to play them on, "baby mama jets." Thankfully our pals at Vulture put their number crunching skills to the test and totaled the cost of being Kanye this past week....
- Posted Jul 29th 2010 at 09:44 AM by Zach Dionne
Man oh man did Kanye West start tweeting yesterday. Dude was throwing @ signs, hashtags, shout-outs, retweets, Twitpics, the works. Racking up more than 222,000 followers in less than 24 hours, Kanye has been the polar opposite of the last celebrity-joins-Twitter event, Conan O'Brien, who posted a single LOL-worthy tweet each day, keeping the world in suspense for weeks. Kanye, on the other...
- Posted Jul 28th 2010 at 02:49 PM by Zach Dionne
Kanye West is now on Twitter, and if you've read his blog, don't worry -- the ALL CAPS style is nowhere to be seen. Even better news is that he's already dishing scoops on his feed, telling fans his forthcoming album will no longer be called 'Good Ass Job' as once expected. "I'm bouncing a couple of titles around now," the 33-year-old rapper tweeted. Within hours of his first tweet, West had...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jenny Slate Talks Marcel the Shell's New Video and Children's Book
- With Accused Killer in Jail, Oklahoma Town Mourns His Murdered Parents and Sister
- Miranda Lambert and Meghan Trainor to Duet on the CMA Awards: Will You Watch?
- 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville reportedly dating 23-year-old
- Nicki Minaj doesn't understand the fuss over 'Anaconda' video
- Country music group Little Big Town put in top-notch effort on new album
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Let's revisit Larry King's 2 a.m. Twitter rampage
- Tori Spelling Briefly Quarantined After Being Hospitalized for Bronchitis, Sinus Infection
- Taylor Swift and Jamie Oliver Parody ''Shake It Off,'' Sing "Bake It Off"—Watch Now!
- Brie Bella's Dolce & Gabbana Teen Choice Awards Outfit and More Total Divas Styles—Get the Hot Looks!