Posts with tag "twlight"
- Posted Nov 27th 2009 at 03:00 PM by Jason Kaufman
When we sat down for a Thanksgiving feast next to 13-year-old Amanda G. from New Jersey, we turned to her immediately to ask what she thought of the 'Twilight: New Moon' fever sweeping her peers. What Amanda had to say shocked us to the core. "It's ridiculous," laughed Amanda about 'Twilight.' "Everyone sees it, reads it -- it's worse than Harry Potter." Amanda wasn't amused by the...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2009 at 05:47 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Movie News
'New Moon' box office exploded on Friday, as the second installment of the 'Twilight' saga opened up with the biggest Friday take in Hollywood history. 'New Moon' raked in an estimated, whopping $72.7 million Friday, beating previous record holder 'The Dark Knight' which opened in 2008 with $67.2 million on nearly 800 more screens, according to Box Office Mojo. The $72 million basically...
Popeater Hot Topics
- WATCH: Ripple the Dog Steals the Spotlight During Canadian Weather Forecast
- Watch the Trailer for Season 2 of Botched
- Pittsburgh 'Wins' Gawker's 'Ugliest Accent' Contest
- Pro wrestlers come and gone
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ebola scare: What can NBC do to restore trust in medical editor Dr. Nancy Snyderman?
- 2,000+ sign petition to remove ?Breaking Bad' toys from Toys ?R' Us
- Marcel the Shell returns, sings, is generally wonderful in new video