Posts with tag "twlight"
- Posted Nov 27th 2009 at 03:00 PM by Jason Kaufman
When we sat down for a Thanksgiving feast next to 13-year-old Amanda G. from New Jersey, we turned to her immediately to ask what she thought of the 'Twilight: New Moon' fever sweeping her peers. What Amanda had to say shocked us to the core. "It's ridiculous," laughed Amanda about 'Twilight.' "Everyone sees it, reads it -- it's worse than Harry Potter." Amanda wasn't amused by the...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2009 at 05:47 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Movie News
'New Moon' box office exploded on Friday, as the second installment of the 'Twilight' saga opened up with the biggest Friday take in Hollywood history. 'New Moon' raked in an estimated, whopping $72.7 million Friday, beating previous record holder 'The Dark Knight' which opened in 2008 with $67.2 million on nearly 800 more screens, according to Box Office Mojo. The $72 million basically...
Popeater Hot Topics
- What If MTV Ran the Emmy Awards?
- Austin Hatch, Plane Crash Surivor, Plays First College Basketball Game
- Michael Brown's Family Plans Memorial Amid Continuing Unrest in Ferguson
- Elizabeth Vargas and husband split, report says
- Billy Crystal to present Emmy Awards tribute to Robin Williams
- 'Teen Barbie' Lolita Richi says appearance is all natural
- Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Martin Enjoy "Super Romantic" Vineyard Date: Get the Scoop!
- Kesha Looks Gorgeous Without Makeup! See the Pic
- Breastfeeding Blowup: Woman Slams Anthropologie After Being Told to Leave Sales Floor While Nursing Her Baby, Joins Mothers in Protest