Posts with tag "twlight"
- Posted Nov 27th 2009 at 03:00 PM by Jason Kaufman
When we sat down for a Thanksgiving feast next to 13-year-old Amanda G. from New Jersey, we turned to her immediately to ask what she thought of the 'Twilight: New Moon' fever sweeping her peers. What Amanda had to say shocked us to the core. "It's ridiculous," laughed Amanda about 'Twilight.' "Everyone sees it, reads it -- it's worse than Harry Potter." Amanda wasn't amused by the afterm...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2009 at 05:47 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Movie News
'New Moon' box office exploded on Friday, as the second installment of the 'Twilight' saga opened up with the biggest Friday take in Hollywood history. 'New Moon' raked in an estimated, whopping $72.7 million Friday, beating previous record holder 'The Dark Knight' which opened in 2008 with $67.2 million on nearly 800 more screens, according to Box Office Mojo. The $72 million basically...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pretty Little Liars Star Keegan Allen: I Know Who 'A' Is ... and So Do You!
- Vanderbilt Rape Trial: Jury Convicts Ex-Football Players
- From SI: Tom Brady's High School Teammates Once Locked Him in a Locker
- Taylor Swift to hackers: I don't have nudes
- Texas high school's 'Uptown Funk' video goes viral
- ?Fantastic Four' debuts first trailer
- This May Be the Most Powerful Super Bowl Commercial You'll See This Year—Watch Now!
- Prince Harry's Do-Gooding Efforts Continue: Royal Takes On New Army Role Helping Wounded Soldiers
- Angelina Jolie Left ''Speechless'' by the ''Unspeakable Brutality'' Syrian and Iraqi Refugees Face: Read Her Emotional Op-Ed