Posts with tag "tyler shields"
- Posted May 10th 2011 at 02:00 PM by Rae Votta
Lindsay Lohan will be a daily fixture in AJ McLean's new house. The Backstreet Boy was one of the many famous faces at Tyler Shields' gallery opening this weekend, not only enjoying the show but shopping for art for celebrity-themed his new house with his fiancée Rochelle Karidis. "We were trying to figure out which one I wanted to get because we bought a new house," McLean told PopEat...
- Posted May 9th 2011 at 03:30 PM by Ben Trivett
True to form, the Tyler Shields opening of 'Life is not a Fairytale' was a star packed event full of energy. In attendance were many of Tyler's favorite models including Lindsay Lohan, Zachary Quinto, AJ McLean, Brittany Snow and many more. Also in attendance was Tyler's usual entourage of Stormtroopers, spacemen, ballerinas, as well as a live cow. "I love eating meat, I just want everyone to...
- Posted Apr 29th 2011 at 09:30 AM by Ben Trivett
Tyler Shields is mixing things up these days. Not only is the celeb photographer keeping things interesting with his shoots, he's encouraging the celebs themselves to get behind the camera. 'Glee's' Dianna Agron was one of the first to try her hand at creating a few images. We caught up with Tyler to hear about his experience shooting with Dianna. "When I met Dianna, we started talking about ...
- Posted Apr 4th 2011 at 11:00 AM by Ben Trivett
You don't have to say a whole lot about the possibility of one of the craziest celeb photographers playing one of the most infamous killers of all time. Tyler Shields will make a quick transition from his reality-esque TV show to the big screen to direct and star as Charles Manson in a gritty biopic titled 'Eyes of a Dreamer.' We're hoping that Shields, known for his intensely intimate shoots w...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2011 at 12:00 PM by Ben Trivett
Well, it's about time. Celebrity photographer Tyler Shields is about to give you an in-depth look into the madness that takes place during his photo shoots with his own TV show on the Syfy network. As the premise of this mayhem, Tyler gets to do some of his largest and craziest shoots ever. Whether it's a well-armed Lindsay Lohan or his partner in crime, Zachary Quinto, taking a carton of milk t...
- Posted Mar 8th 2011 at 01:00 PM by Ben Trivett
Shiloh Fernandez is no stranger to the big screen, and with his new film, 'Red Riding Hood,' coming out this week, he took some time to open up to photographer Tyler Shields in his hometown of Ukiah, Calif. These two had quite the adventure as Fernandez showed some skin in the wilderness. Check out these amazing photos after the jump, as well as more of Shields' work here....
- Posted Feb 22nd 2011 at 11:30 AM by Ben Trivett
Rumor has it a racy photo shoot was the cause of Alex Pettyfer and 'Glee' diva Dianna Agron's breakup. Last year, Pettyfer stepped into a whole new world for a daring photo shoot with celebrity photographer Tyler Shields, but during the shoot, the 'I Am Number Four' actor got a little too close for comfort with models Lydia Hearst and Leven Rambin. Apparently, even though the two weren't dating ...
- Posted Jan 5th 2011 at 02:31 PM by Ben Trivett
Last year was a great one for celebrity photographer Tyler Shields. By "great," we mean crazy, dangerous, filled with travel and adventure, and, of course, full of amazing photos of our favorite celebs. "When I think back to 2010, I am happy to have survived it. That was a year full of madness, adventure and chaos. I am glad I made it out alive," Shields says. Alive was a good result for this ph...
- Posted Dec 13th 2010 at 06:00 PM by Ben Trivett
Celebrity photographer Tyler Shields was up to no good when he got together with Backstreet Boy AJ McLean, former 'Mad Men' star Michael Gladis and actress Lauren Hanawalt. As if putting a Backstreet Boy into a Halo suit wasn't enough, McLean and Gladis got themselves into a bit of trouble with some sharp objects on the set. "Normally, when I do the costume shots, I don't like to tell people ...
- Posted Nov 19th 2010 at 03:29 PM by Ben Trivett
Garret Dillahunt is a face you're sure to recognize, and he's definitely on his way to becoming a household name. While the actor's roles in both film and television have been mostly dark and serious, his latest role -- on Fox's 'Raising Hope' -- lets him show off his comedy chops. We caught up with Garret to talk about his new roles, what it's like to work crazy hours and to figure out why h...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Angelina Jolie: A Therapist Would Have a Field Day Analyzing the Films I Choose to Do
- Nick Lachey: Why I'll Have a 'Different Kind of Love' for My Daughter
- 25 Years Later, Revel in the Nostalgia of The Wizard
- Paramount won't let theaters screen 'Team America: World Police"
- 'The Interview' was originally scripted with fake country, fake leader's name
- Ex-'Sons of Guns' star Will Hayden indicted on rape charges
- ?Cabaret' to go on tour beginning January 2016
- ?Arrow', ?Walking Dead', and more earn TV mid-season finale awards
- Spider-Woman has a cool new costume
- J.K. Rowling's Response to a Question About LGBT Students at Hogwarts Is Absolute Perfection
- Brandi Glanville Asks Andy Cohen About Joanna Krupa's Allegedly Smelly Vagina and LeAnn Rimes' Housewife Future
- It's a Merry Kardashian Christmas! See All of the Family's Cutest Holiday Pics!