Posts with tag "u2"
- Posted Apr 7th 2010 at 08:00 AM by Jason Newman
Earlier this week, singer Erykah Badu was fined $500 and issued a disorderly conduct citation by Dallas law enforcement for her guerrilla-style video for 'Window Seat,' which saw the singer strip naked in the city's Dealey Plaza. While the directors of the controversial video admitted to MTV that everyone had one eye on police lookout and had collected bail money in advance, Badu was able to make ...
- Posted Jan 21st 2010 at 11:46 AM by Amber James
Celebrities are finding more creative ways to give back to the victims of the earthquake in Haiti. With the help of online downloads, everyone from Rihanna, Linkin Park, Jay-Z and Bono are releasing songs in which all the profits will be donated to relief organizations. In addition, all the music from Friday's 'Hope for Haiti' benefit will be on sale for 99 cents each through iTunes starting Satur...
- Posted Dec 22nd 2009 at 10:05 AM by Steve Baltin
Everybody knows acting is in Kate Hudson's blood -- after all, she is the daughter of Goldie Hawn -- but the 'Almost Famous' star tells PopEater she got some musical genes from mom as well. "I don't remember a day that my mother wasn't singing in the house or I wasn't trying to sing myself," she says. "I'm definitely comfortable around music." Hudson is currently showing that previously hidden ...
- Posted Nov 3rd 2009 at 03:28 PM by Jo Piazza
There is no doubt that new school Hollywood looks up to the old school when it comes to charting their career paths. Brooke Shields' time at Princeton was an inspiration to young actresses like Claire Danes, Natalie Portman and Emma Watson who took a detour into the Ivy Leagues before building their careers. Every young starlet and actor wants the career arc of Hollywood legends like Kathari...
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:45 PM by PopEater Staff
U2 lead singer Bono has lost some of the optimism gained during President Barack Obama's election win last November. "I didn't think it could come to this so quickly, after the joyous occasion of that election," Bono said in a chat with the Associated Press. "I thought America was looking good. ... Things are getting a little rough now," said the celebrated rock n' roll front man when interview...
- Posted Oct 19th 2009 at 04:16 PM by PopEater Staff
Hoaxes prove that sometimes the best stories are the ones that are made up. And who would make a better fictional story than a celebrity? Because isn't that what celebrity is all about? Image making. Story telling. Dream inpiring. To celebrate the hoax that is the Balloon Boy, here are some celebrity hoaxes perpetrated against us, the trusting and loyal, make that gullible, public. "Paul is ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Fear the Walking Dead: Los Angeles Is Hit with a 'Strange Virus' in First Promo (VIDEO)
- The Walking Dead Finale Recap: Keeping the Wolves from the Door
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap: The Housewives Head to the Philippines (with a Lot of Baggage)
- ?Daily Show': Trevor Noah emerges on short list to replace Jon Stewart
- 'Home' scores big at the box office
- Tracey Ullman's mother dies in house fire at 85
- Ronda Rousey Attacks Stephanie McMahon, The Bella Twins Battle for Victory and More WrestleMania Highlights
- Kim Kardashian Takes North West and Her BFF on a Precious Easter Egg Hunt—See the Adorable Pics!
- The Walking Dead's Incredible Season Five Finale Nearly Killed Us – Find Out What Went Down!