Posts with tag "u2"
- Posted Apr 7th 2010 at 08:00 AM by Jason Newman
Earlier this week, singer Erykah Badu was fined $500 and issued a disorderly conduct citation by Dallas law enforcement for her guerrilla-style video for 'Window Seat,' which saw the singer strip naked in the city's Dealey Plaza. While the directors of the controversial video admitted to MTV that everyone had one eye on police lookout and had collected bail money in advance, Badu was able to make...
- Posted Jan 21st 2010 at 11:46 AM by Amber James
Celebrities are finding more creative ways to give back to the victims of the earthquake in Haiti. With the help of online downloads, everyone from Rihanna, Linkin Park, Jay-Z and Bono are releasing songs in which all the profits will be donated to relief organizations. In addition, all the music from Friday's 'Hope for Haiti' benefit will be on sale for 99 cents each through iTunes starting...
- Posted Dec 22nd 2009 at 10:05 AM by Steve Baltin
Everybody knows acting is in Kate Hudson's blood -- after all, she is the daughter of Goldie Hawn -- but the 'Almost Famous' star tells PopEater she got some musical genes from mom as well. "I don't remember a day that my mother wasn't singing in the house or I wasn't trying to sing myself," she says. "I'm definitely comfortable around music." Hudson is currently showing that previously hidden...
- Posted Nov 3rd 2009 at 03:28 PM by Jo Piazza
There is no doubt that new school Hollywood looks up to the old school when it comes to charting their career paths. Brooke Shields' time at Princeton was an inspiration to young actresses like Claire Danes, Natalie Portman and Emma Watson who took a detour into the Ivy Leagues before building their careers. Every young starlet and actor wants the career arc of Hollywood legends like...
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:45 PM by PopEater Staff
U2 lead singer Bono has lost some of the optimism gained during President Barack Obama's election win last November. "I didn't think it could come to this so quickly, after the joyous occasion of that election," Bono said in a chat with the Associated Press. "I thought America was looking good. ... Things are getting a little rough now," said the celebrated rock n' roll front man when...
- Posted Oct 19th 2009 at 04:16 PM by PopEater Staff
Hoaxes prove that sometimes the best stories are the ones that are made up. And who would make a better fictional story than a celebrity? Because isn't that what celebrity is all about? Image making. Story telling. Dream inpiring. To celebrate the hoax that is the Balloon Boy, here are some celebrity hoaxes perpetrated against us, the trusting and loyal, make that gullible, public. "Paul is...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Britney Spears Addresses Cheating Rumors During Las Vegas Show
- See How Stars Spent Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Family Wedding Album Appears in PEOPLE
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' tops Labor Day, summer box office
- FBI, Apple begin inquiries into nude celebrity photo leaks
- Carrie Underwood announces she is pregnant with her first child
- Patrick Duffy talks Lynda Carter crush, reason he'd kill Gabe Kaplan
- 12 lessons we learned from 2014's summer movies
- 11 Times Lifetime's Saved By the Bell Movie Ruined Our Childhood
- Newly Single Britney Spears Ready for a "Hot Guy," Supports Jamie Lynn Spears at Los Angeles County Fair
- Morgan Stewart and Brendan Fitzpatrick Face Major Baby Drama—See the #RichKids of Beverly Hills Recap!