Posts with tag "ugly betty"
- Posted Nov 26th 2010 at 03:01 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
According to the New York Daily News, accused murderer and one-time 'Ugly Betty' actor Michael Brea has confessed to killing his mother with a Freemason sword, saying it was the "work of God." "I didn't kill her. I killed the demon inside her," Brea said in a disturbing hour-long interview with the Daily News in the prison ward at Bellevue Hospital, where his psychiatric health is being...
- Posted Jul 2nd 2010 at 02:33 PM by PopEater Staff
Former 'Ugly Betty' actress Becki Newton is pregnant. This will be the first child for Newton, 31, and husband Chris Diamantopoulos, whom she wed in May 2005. Newton's pregnancy is causing some changes for her new show, 'Love Bites.' "She plays a virgin [in the pilot episode], so we have to make adjustments to that," Vernon Sanders, NBC's executive vice president of current programming, tells...
- Posted Jun 29th 2010 at 03:45 PM by Jane Boursaw
The news that Steve Carrell is definitely leaving 'The Office' after next season has got us thinking about a few of our favorite TV bosses and the lessons we've learned from them. So maybe some of these lessons aren't ones we'd necessarily take into our own workplace; they're really more like lessons about what not to do. Either way, clearly we have a lot to learn from these bosses, including...
- Posted Apr 13th 2010 at 08:12 AM by Nicki Gostin
Vanessa Williams may be best known for her wonderfully wicked portrayal of Wilhelmina Slater on 'Ugly Betty,' but the 47-year-old actress has some serious singing and performing chops as well (although she admits to having never seen 'Glee'). While finishing up the final season of her hit show, Williams is also showcasing her talents on Broadway, starring in 'Sondheim on Sondheim,' a retrospective...
- Posted Mar 23rd 2010 at 06:24 AM by PopEater Staff
America Ferrera may have won the hearts of millions as TV's 'Ugly Betty,' but the actress is one bombshell babe who has divided the blogosphere. Beginning with her starring role in HBO's 'Real Women Have Curves,' Ferrera has come to represent a new type of Hollywood beauty, but the reception to the changing face of the glamour girl hasn't always been pretty. In a recent interview with PopEater,...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 04:30 PM by Robin Milling
Vanessa Williams continues to lend her voice to the Dress For Success organization, benefiting disadvantaged women by donating clothing and giving them the tools to succeed in the competitive workplace. This time, Williams is spearheading the Express Success campaign with Allergan, the Botox makers who have donated $250,000 to the non-profit organization. The 'Ugly Betty' star who is...
- Posted Sep 21st 2009 at 08:51 AM by PopEater Staff
It's easy for Ana Ortiz to bring her daughter Paloma to work -- the cast and crew of 'Ugly Betty' love the 3-month-old. "[Paloma]'s like a little 'Ugly Betty' mascot," the actress told PEOPLE. "Everybody is constantly popping into my room to pick her up or talk to her. She has this whole other family at [the show], and it's great." ...
- Posted Jul 1st 2009 at 05:54 PM by Amber James
Vanessa Williams is using the tough economic times to clean out her closet and help disadvantaged women thrive in the workplace. Teaming up with Dress for Success and Allergan, Williams hopes to empower women by donating professional attire and offering advice to those in need. "I want to raise awareness for everyone out there who needs a leg up and looking for jobs ... We can help," she told...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lupita Nyong'o Is PEOPLE's Most Beautiful
- The Voice's Top 10 Is Revealed in Dramatic - and Confusing - Fashion
- Get the Look: Whitney Port's Pretty Dinner Table
- 'Bettie Page Reveals All' heads to DVD
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- Letterman welcomes successor Colbert for first time since announcing retirement
- ?Supernatural' recap: Killing things that need killing
- ?Agents of SHIELD' react: A little night music
- ?Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist
- Chef Candice Kumai's Favorite Healthy Juice & Smoothie Recipes for Earth Day