Posts with tag "uma thurman"
- Posted Oct 19th 2010 at 11:00 PM by The Editors of StyleList
Actress Uma Thurman, who spoke at the Feminist Press at the City University of New York's 40th annual gala, turned up at the event with her face patched with powder! Thurman's makeup mishap was clearly visible under the glaring lights of the stage, as first reported by the Daily Mail. In fact, the 40-year-old's usually flawless face appeared to be antiqued by hints of dust on the tip of her...
- Posted May 28th 2010 at 06:17 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Prosecutors on Thursday charged a financial adviser who has worked for Wesley Snipes, Martin Scorsese and Uma Thurman with stealing $30 million from clients. Kenneth Starr, 66, was ordered held without bail on charges of wire fraud, investment adviser fraud and money laundering after a prosecutor said Starr hid behind coats in a closet at his home when agents came to arrest him, forcing them to...
- Posted Apr 2nd 2010 at 10:33 AM by Mike Ryan
Maybe Uma Thurman should finally take David Letterman up on his 1995 offer to meet Oprah Winfrey -- at this point, considering her latest film's box-office numbers, it couldn't hurt. 'Motherhood' opened this past weekend in the UK and made around $130 at the box office. Now, to be clear about a couple of things: That wasn't a typo where we forgot to add the word "million" at the end of $130....
- Posted Jan 20th 2010 at 06:36 AM by PopEater Staff
With a carefree kiss in the park, Uma Thurman has sparked speculation she's back with ex-fiancé Arpad Busson. The couple, who ended their year-long engagement in November, were spotted canoodling on an NYC park bench Tuesday afternoon....
- Posted Dec 8th 2009 at 12:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Uma Thurman is now 8 carats lighter. The actress called off her year-long engagement to hedge fund manager Arpad Busson, PEOPLE reports. "The engagement ended awhile back – almost two months ago," says their source. "They remain friends." Thurman, 39, ended the engagement on November 15, but NY Post columnist Cindy Adams was first to reveal the news in her column today. Busson proposed...
- Posted Sep 16th 2009 at 04:07 PM by PopEater Staff
Uma Thurman is in a reflective mood these days. With her kids getting a bit older and a 40th birthday on the not-so-distant horizon, the 'Kill Bill' actress knows she could have been more famous. "I feel like I lived my life backwards," she says in the October issue of W Magazine, where she talks candidly about how she shaped her career around motherhood, and not ambition for fame, and how she's...
Popeater Hot Topics
- American Idol: Caleb Johnson Has the Moment of the Night
- Surprise - Lake Bell Is Pregnant!
- Amy Purdy Shows Off Her Specially Designed 'New Feet' for Dancing with the Stars
- Olivia Wilde, Jason Sudeikis welcome baby boy
- Joan Rivers under fire for joke about kidnapped Cleveland women
- California high court won't review conviction of Michael Jackson's doctor
- ?Arrow' recap: Mama knows best
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- ?Game of Thrones' workout plan will give you Kingslayer abs