Posts with tag "ungaro"
- Posted Mar 8th 2010 at 03:12 PM by PopEater Staff
After producing only one (ridiculed) collection for Emmanuel Ungaro, Lindsay Lohan's wild ride as "artistic adviser" for the fashion house has come to an end. The endeavor with Ungaro is not Lindsay's first foray into fashion, having designed a line of leggings, called 6126 Collection, with partner Kristi Kaylor. According to Reuters, Lohan and Ungaro designer Estrella Archs have parted ways af...
- Posted Nov 26th 2009 at 03:15 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
Despite all the stripper-inspired heart-shaped pasties, bikini tops and shirtless blazers that made up Lindsay Lohan's first-ever Ungaro fashion collection, the troubled starlet is being kept on at the French fashion house. In defiance of all her critics, Lindsay's controversial clothing collection has been hailed a commercial success. Her creations were ripped apart by fashion critics when they h...
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 07:28 AM by PopEater Staff
"Lindsay Lohan's collaboration was a disaster." That's the blunt assesment given by Emanuel Ungaro, the founder of the couture house that hired the actress to advise them on a fashion line last month. "I am furious but I can't do anything about it," fumed the designer during a meeting on Monday night at a film festival in Lisbon. Ungaro, who no longer has any contact with the fashion house that...
- Posted Oct 5th 2009 at 05:01 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
Lindsay Lohan has made her fashion "debut", and it's not pretty. Blogs around the world are roasting the actress for the latest Ungaro collection, which presented halfway through Paris' prestigous Fashion Week. Created mostly by veteran Barcelona-born designer Estrella Archs, the United States' very own LiLo was invited to add input into the collection. Originally, some people thought it was a...
- Posted Oct 5th 2009 at 12:55 PM by Jo Piazza
What Lindsay Lohan's Paris fashion debut with the design house Ungaro lacked in undergarments, fashion critics are making up for with scathing reviews for the starlet's design abilities. A "hot mess" declared the Los Angeles Times, "hearts but no soul," wrote Suzy Menkes in the New York Times, referring to the heart-shaped pasties Lohan used to cover up the model's nipples. Fashion bible Women'...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why Prince William Will Leave Kate at Home When He Flies to China and Japan
- Why We Give Thanks for FriendsGiving
- Nebraska Family Adopts Eight Brothers
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- ?Star Wars' trailer wishlist: VII things we hope to see
- PopWatch Confessional: What are you thankful for this year?