Posts with tag "unicef"
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 05:59 PM by Sarah Crow
Vern Yip is expecting a second child with his partner, PEOPLE reports. The couple became parents for the first time just 10 months ago when son Gavin Joshua Mannox was born. The pair, who are having the child via surrogate in March, are "thrilled," says Yip. Adjusting to parenthood has been easy for the star, whose son "[Has] been on over 50 plane flights already." "He's great on airplane...
- Posted Feb 5th 2010 at 03:50 PM by Sarah Crow
Mia Farrow, a vocal advocate for children's rights for many years, is lending her voice to the victims of the crisis in Haiti. The Associated Press reports that the UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador and mother of fifteen has recently spoken out against the recent illegal adoptions in Haiti, calling them "deplorable." Illegal adoptions in the devastated country have been prominently featured in the new...
- Posted Oct 29th 2009 at 12:20 PM by PopEater Staff
Selena Gomez will be chatting live on UStream tonight about her experiences as the youngest UNICEF ambassador, including her recent trip to Africa and the Trick-Or-Treat campaign she is heading for the second Halloween in a row. Gomez, 17, is urging her fans to "make Halloween count" by Trick-Or-Treating for UNICEF this weekend to reach their $1 million goal, which will buy kids around the worl...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ed Sheeran Explains Why He Won't Hook Up With BFF Taylor Swift: 'She's Too Tall'
- Disney Reportedly Considering Surge Pricing for Its Theme Parks
- Brown Sisters Speak Out About Duggars Scandal: 'If Something Looks Too Good to Be True, It Probably Is'
- Paul McCartney last smoked pot 'a long time ago'
- Pete Townshend opens up about past alcohol abuse
- Bruce Jenner will be on the cover of July's Vanity Fair magazine
- Kendall Jenner Almost Has Wardrobe Malfunction in Brazil—See Her Daring Look!
- Teen Mom OG's Maci Bookout & Taylor McKinney Welcome Baby Girl, Her Second Child
- Dustin Diamond Stabbing Trial Verdict: Saved by the Bell Star Not Guilty of Felony, Convicted of 2 Misdemeanors