Posts with tag "unicef"
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 05:59 PM by Sarah Crow
Vern Yip is expecting a second child with his partner, PEOPLE reports. The couple became parents for the first time just 10 months ago when son Gavin Joshua Mannox was born. The pair, who are having the child via surrogate in March, are "thrilled," says Yip. Adjusting to parenthood has been easy for the star, whose son "[Has] been on over 50 plane flights already." "He's great on airplane...
- Posted Feb 5th 2010 at 03:50 PM by Sarah Crow
Mia Farrow, a vocal advocate for children's rights for many years, is lending her voice to the victims of the crisis in Haiti. The Associated Press reports that the UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador and mother of fifteen has recently spoken out against the recent illegal adoptions in Haiti, calling them "deplorable." Illegal adoptions in the devastated country have been prominently featured in the new...
- Posted Oct 29th 2009 at 12:20 PM by PopEater Staff
Selena Gomez will be chatting live on UStream tonight about her experiences as the youngest UNICEF ambassador, including her recent trip to Africa and the Trick-Or-Treat campaign she is heading for the second Halloween in a row. Gomez, 17, is urging her fans to "make Halloween count" by Trick-Or-Treating for UNICEF this weekend to reach their $1 million goal, which will buy kids around the worl...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Atlanta Officer Critically Injured After Responding to Wrong Home
- FROM TIME: Supreme Court Rules Against Kentucky Clerk in Gay Marriage Case
- Why Seattle Uber Users Were Riding Around Town Mad Max-Style
- Comic Jon Rudnitsky joins 'Saturday Night Live' cast
- President to take wilderness trip with Bear Grylls
- Danica McKellar joins 2016 Miss America competition as judge