Posts with tag "up in the air"
- Posted Apr 25th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Jo Piazza
'Iron Man 2' is expected to be this summer's biggest blockbuster. While Paramount and Marvel Entertainment hope it will bring audiences into movie theaters, the film's marketing partners are hoping it will single-handedly boost America out of the recession. The Robert Downey Jr. action-adventure is part of a $100 million marketing bonanza, according to Ad Age, as brands like Burger King, Dr....
- Posted Feb 3rd 2010 at 01:53 AM by Sam Brand
OK, this is random. Totally random. We've put together a little collection of tweets about this year's ten Academy Award nominees for Best Picture: totally random people, from totally random countries, tweeting possibly random things about the best flicks of 2010. Stereotyping generally isn't cool. Matthew McConaughey isn't into trucks just 'cuz he's from Texas. And Hungarians don't hate 'Avatar'...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 08:39 AM by PopEater Staff
The 2010 Oscars nominations were announced this morning, and sci-fi shoo-in 'Avatar' and the war-on-terror thriller 'The Hurt Locker' lead the Academy Awards with nine nominations each including Best Picture. Other nominees in the best picture category include: 'Blind Side,' 'District 9,' 'An Education,' 'Inglorious Basterds,' 'Precious,' 'A Serious Man,' 'Up' and 'Up in the Air.' The 82nd Oscars...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt Reveals How He Got Ripped the Healthy Way This Time
- Two US Patients with Ebola Being Brought to Atlanta for Treatment
- Pregnant celebs without the shy gene
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr dating former spouses?
- Tara Reid releases 'Sharknado'-inspired perfume. No, really
- Lee Pace names the sex scene he's rewound? a lot
- Stephen Colbert gives heartfelt advice (no, really) to teenage girls