Posts with tag "v"
- Posted Nov 10th 2009 at 01:50 PM by Jenna Busch
'V' debuted to a pretty wide audience last Tuesday. In fact, it opened with the best opening numbers since 'Lost' in 2004. In this re-imagining of the 1984 series, aliens have come to Earth, and they look just like us. Well, the better-looking ones, anyway. But they're hiding a something. Something decidedly scaly. Scott Wolf plays Chad Decker, an ambitious reporter hand picked by the head alien t...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 05:43 PM by Jenna Busch
Morena Baccarin, star of alien remake 'V,' is Anna, the head of the alien visitors. She's beautiful and cool as a cucumber, but underneath it all, she's...well, she's a lizard. In the pilot, we catch a glimpse of character's true nature - and in real life, we catch a glimpse of something much sweeter. PopEater chatted exclusively with the Brazilian-born actress about the show, whether or not she's...
Why You're Searching for 'Kim Kardashian Halloween Costume,' 'Alanis Morissette,' and 'Karate Kid Remake'Posted Nov 2nd 2009 at 10:56 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Kim Kardashian
Wondering why 'Kim Kardashian Halloween Costume,' 'Alanis Morissette' and 'V TV Show' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Never Lose an Earring Again Thanks to This Genius Invention
- Ryan Reynolds Addresses Baby Carrier Controversy, Says His Hold Is 'Perfect' Now
- Subway Parts Ways with Pitchman Jared Fogle After FBI Raid
- BET, Bounce TV pull 'Cosby Show' reruns from air
- Paula Deen blasted for brownface Twitter picture
- LAPD investigating Bill Cosby's alleged sexual abuse of young model
- Kourtney Kardashian Breaks Social Media Silence After Scott Disick Split
- Inside Katie Holmes' Luxury NYC Penthouse Apartment—See Where She & Suri Cruise Will Be Living!
- Scream Queens' Keke Palmer and Lucien Laviscount's Chemistry Is Hot Enough to Scare Off Ghosts!