Posts with tag "v"
- Posted Nov 10th 2009 at 01:50 PM by Jenna Busch
'V' debuted to a pretty wide audience last Tuesday. In fact, it opened with the best opening numbers since 'Lost' in 2004. In this re-imagining of the 1984 series, aliens have come to Earth, and they look just like us. Well, the better-looking ones, anyway. But they're hiding a something. Something decidedly scaly. Scott Wolf plays Chad Decker, an ambitious reporter hand picked by the head alien t...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 05:43 PM by Jenna Busch
Morena Baccarin, star of alien remake 'V,' is Anna, the head of the alien visitors. She's beautiful and cool as a cucumber, but underneath it all, she's...well, she's a lizard. In the pilot, we catch a glimpse of character's true nature - and in real life, we catch a glimpse of something much sweeter. PopEater chatted exclusively with the Brazilian-born actress about the show, whether or not she's...
Why You're Searching for 'Kim Kardashian Halloween Costume,' 'Alanis Morissette,' and 'Karate Kid Remake'Posted Nov 2nd 2009 at 10:56 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Kim Kardashian
Wondering why 'Kim Kardashian Halloween Costume,' 'Alanis Morissette' and 'V TV Show' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
Popeater Hot Topics
- White House Private Party DJ Revealed: Surprise, It's President Obama
- Stephen Collins: A Woman Repeatedly Exposed Herself to Me When I Was a Boy
- It's Gingerbread Abbey! See Martha Stewart's Spectacular Downton Cookie Creation (PHOTOS)
- David Schwimmer is set to play Robert Kardashian in new show
- Madonna gives her fans an "early Christmas gift"
- Report: Sony music bigwigs 'freaking out' their hefty salaries will be revealed