Posts with tag "valerie bertinelli"
- Posted Apr 12th 2011 at 12:18 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Weight -
- Good News -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Valerie Bertinelli has lost over 40 pounds and has never looked better thanks to a lot of hard work and a little help from Jenny Craig, however when it came to the question, "Would you rather be thin or married?" Valerie didn't think a second before answering, "marriage" to new husband Tom Vitale. "I have never been happier," the 'Hot in Cleveland' star, 50, told me at the TV Land Awards on ...
- Posted Mar 9th 2011 at 06:40 PM by Sarah Crow
Diamonds may be a girl's best friend, but for Valerie Bertinelli, they came as quite a shock! The Jenny Craig spokeswoman revealed in an interview with Ellen DeGeneres that her proposal from hubby Tom Vitale wasn't all candlelight and roses. While together in Italy, Bertinelli was frustrated following a "crappy" dinner when Vitale decided to pop the question. "I'm like, 'I just want to read ...
- Posted Jan 24th 2011 at 11:00 AM by Amber James
Valerie Bertinelli, who famously lost 40 lbs. on Jenny Craig, is ready to share the weight loss spotlight with the company's newest spokeswoman, Carrie Fisher. "I would love to do a swimsuit reveal with Carrie. I've always looked up to her, so I'd love to film a commerical with her showing off her weight loss," Bertinelli told PopEater. "I'm proud of the progess she has made so far." ...
- Posted Jan 2nd 2011 at 08:15 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
More wedding news out of Hollywood, as another star kicked off her new year by walking down the aisle. After becoming engaged earlier this year, 'Hot in Cleveland' star Valerie Bertinelli, 50, exchanged vows on Saturday night with her longtime boyfriend, 49-year-old financial planner Tom Vitale. The wedding -- Bertinelli's second -- was an intimate affair in Malibu, hosted by the couple at ...
- Posted Jul 26th 2010 at 11:08 AM by PopEater Staff
Valerie Bertinelli revealed back in May that she was letting her long-time boyfriend Tom Vitale plan their fall wedding. Every man's dream, right? You'd expect a glitz-y wedding with rock stars (her ex is Eddie Van Halen) and big Hollywood types, but instead Vitale and his bride-to-be have decided to keep things small. REALLY small. "For me, it feels silly. I'm 50. It's not about the wedding. I ...
- Posted May 20th 2010 at 08:35 AM by PopEater Staff
Three years after officially divorcing rock icon Eddie Van Halen, actress Valerie Bertinelli is preparing to give marriage another try. In an interview with AARP Magazine, the 50-year-old star opened up about her engagement to long-time boyfriend Tom Vitale, who proposed after a romantic night out in Florence. "We'd talked about getting married," Bertinelli told the magazine, "but I was still ...
- Posted Oct 9th 2009 at 06:30 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
From her dramatic weight loss to her divorce from Eddie Van Halen, Valerie Bertinelli has been through her fair share of changes in recent years. In an interview with Ladies' Home Journal, the actress and Jenny Craig spokeswoman reveals yet another difficult transition -- watching her son become an adult. "My son doesn't always want me around as much as I want to be around him," she writes ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taye Diggs & Idina Menzel Split
- Ellen DeGeneres Addresses Rumors of Trouble in Her Marriage
- Why Lady Antebellum Is Taking Out Two Tour Buses
- Gisele: She's not just like you
- "12 Years a Slave," "Osage County" top SAG nominations
- 'Duck Dynasty' fam spreads holiday cheer in Afghanistan
- ?The Sing-Off' react: B.Y.O.P(artyPuns).
- ?Nashville' midseason finale cliffhanger: Who died?
- ?Arrow' react: Ghosts of the past, a villain of the future
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Review Roundup: Critics Can't Find Middle Ground on Middle-earth
- Mena Suvari's Awkward Christmas Card With Her Boyfriend and Cat Is Absolute Perfection—Take a Look!
- American Horror Story: Coven Shocker: Gabourey Sidibe Talks Queenie's Fate, and Which Co-Star Brings a Baby Hand to Set