Posts with tag "vampires"
- Posted Aug 22nd 2010 at 08:27 AM by PopEater Staff
'True Blood' stars Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer are no longer engaged -- because they tied the knot Saturday night, in a wedding held at a private residence overlooking the ocean in Malibu, Calif., according to UsMagazine.com. Guests at the ceremony uniting Paquin, 28, and Moyer, 40, included 'True Blood' costar Carrie Preston (attending with husband Michael Emerson of 'Lost') as well as Elijah W...
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 12:21 PM by Mike Ryan
'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' opens on Friday. Of course, you already know this unless (a) you've been living under a rock or (b) you have no interest in teenage love stories centered around vampires and werewolves -- which seems like the more likely scenario considering the human mortality rate of under-rock living. (Not to mention the lack of acceptable under-rock Internet service, which wou...
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 01:00 AM by Jenna Busch
Popeater just got back from the US Weekly Hot Hollywood red carpet, where we got to chat with the lovely Anika Noni Rose. Rose was being honored as the "Pioneer of the Year" for voicing the role of Tiana in Disney's 'The Princess and the Frog'. We know she can act. We certainly know she can sing. But did you know that Ms. Rose is a vampire fan? Along with her feelings about being part of the elite...
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 02:00 PM by Amy Wilkinson
As bloodlust for the follow-up to 2008's wildly successful vampire romance 'Twilight' reaches a fever pitch, it's nearly impossible to turn on the TV or pass the newsstand without seeing stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart staring back. These star-crossed lovers (and real-life are-they-or-aren't-they couple) have a knack for working fans into a frenzy while dropping some seriously juicy ...
- Posted Oct 2nd 2009 at 08:14 AM by PopEater Staff
Four actresses from The CW's 'Vampire Diaries' who bared more than their fangs to some Georgia motorists have paid their dues ... literally, and are scott-free in the legal world. RadarOnline is reporting that actresses Nina Dobrev, Candice Accola, Kayla Ewell, Sara Canning, 22 and Krystal Vayda, along with photographer Tyler Shields, all forfeited their cash bond of $500 in lieu of showing up ...
- Posted Sep 21st 2009 at 11:00 AM by Bryan Alexander
Is it possible to have too many vampires in one sandbox? If you're 'True Blood' star Carrie Preston, the answer is probably yes now that the crowded landscape includes 'The Vampire Diaries.' "They have drained this corpse dry," Preston, who plays Arlene Fowler on 'Blood,' told PopEater about all of the fanged projects of late. More vampire talk after the jump!...
- Posted Aug 5th 2009 at 04:47 PM by PopEater Staff
Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer are officially engaged, reps for both actors confirmed to PEOPLE. The 'True Blood' co-stars met on set and have been together since Feb. 24 of this year. No further details about their wedding are available, their reps said....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gigi Hadid Got All Her Prom Dresses from Her Mom Yolanda's Closet!
- Taylor Kitsch Talks Thrill-Seeking with Navy SEAL Friends
- Here's Why Back to the Future's Soundtrack Still Rocks 30 Years Later
- 19 Fourth of July flicks
- Matt Damon shows off ponytail
- Robin Thicke 'embarrassed' by attempts to get Paula Patton back
- Taylor Swift Gets Piggyback Ride From a Shirtless Calvin Harris—See the Adorable Photo
- Andy Samberg Wears a Strange Bubble Suit on Jimmy Kimmel Live, But for a Very Good Reason
- Calvin Harris' First Photo of Taylor Swift on His Instagram Proves He's Smitten With Her—See the Pic!