Posts with tag "van halen"
- Posted May 12th 2011 at 12:01 AM by Spinner Editors
Van Halen are adding yet another chapter to their lead-singer saga as original frontman David Lee Roth will reportedly rejoin the band to headline Australia's Soundwave Festival. According to the traveling event's site and Triple M, Roth will perform alongside all three Van Halens: Alex, Eddie and Wolfgang. The gig will mark the first time since July 2008 this lineup has played live together...
- Posted Mar 29th 2011 at 10:33 PM by Nicki Gostin
If you're a Van Halen fan, then there's a 50 percent chance you want the rock legends to reunite with Sammy Hagar, the band's second lead singer. (We love ya, Gary Cherone!) You can tentatively count the Red Rocker among that bunch, though he tells PopEater that Eddie Van Halen will have to fire the opening salvo in their reconciliation. "No apologies are necessary but if [Eddie came up to me an...
- Posted May 20th 2010 at 08:35 AM by PopEater Staff
Three years after officially divorcing rock icon Eddie Van Halen, actress Valerie Bertinelli is preparing to give marriage another try. In an interview with AARP Magazine, the 50-year-old star opened up about her engagement to long-time boyfriend Tom Vitale, who proposed after a romantic night out in Florence. "We'd talked about getting married," Bertinelli told the magazine, "but I was still s...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 10:30 AM by Shelley White
With the music industry in a tailspin, it's no surprise that some pretty wacky stuff happened in the last 10 years. Some of the incidents were calculated to elicit gasps, others were gaffes that were repeatedly forwarded to the delight of cubicle monkeys around the world. Some were horrifying, some hilarious, some tragic -- and most had little to do with music. Here were the most flabbergasting...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Empire Engagement! Trai Byers Pops the Question to Co-Star Grace Gealey
- Alicia Silverstone's Brother Arrested on Marijuana Charges
- The Bachelorette's Runner-Up Nick Viall Tells PEOPLE: 'I Was in Shock'
- Bill Cosby's accusers: 35 women speak out in 'New York Magazine' cover story
- Celebrity scale: Skinny or curvy?
- Puddle of Mudd frontman Wes Scantlin accused of DWI, fleeing police in Minnesota
- Poems, Jars & The Biggest Joke in the World: The Bachelorette Season 11 Has Finally Come to A Close
- Pregnant Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross Are Fashion Twins Days Before Welcoming a Baby Girl—See the Hot Pic!
- Boy Scouts of America Will Now Allow Gay Scout Leaders