Posts with tag "vanessa hudgens"
- Posted Jan 26th 2011 at 03:57 PM by PopEater Staff
Vanessa Hudgens flaunts her bikini body as Candie's new spokesmodel. The 'High School Musical' actress follows on the heels of Britney Spears, as the face of Candie's spring 2011 campaign. In one of the ads, Vanessa shows off her curves in a flirty bikini and heels. "Ever since I saw Fergie do the ads for Candie's, I fell in love," Hudgens said in a release. "It's such an honor to be a...
- Posted Jan 9th 2011 at 09:41 AM by PopEater Staff
'High School Musical' sweethearts Vanessa Hudgens, 21, and Zac Efron, 23, announced last month that they were breaking up amicably after nearly five years together. But now, they may be singing a different tune. Eyewitnesses report seeing the two canoodling in Los Angeles this weekend, suggesting the romance may not be over, after all. At the opening of LA nightclub Eden Hollywood, "The two...
- Posted Dec 20th 2010 at 07:03 AM by PopEater Staff
Vanessa Hudgens didn't seem too upset about her recent breakup, partying the night away in Las Vegas to celebrate her 22nd birthday on Saturday. The actress sported a tight minidress for a special dinner at Social House and bash at Pure, which lasted late into the night. Close friends Ashley Tisdale and Brittany Snow partied with her. Hudgens danced the night away, before heading back to the...
- Posted Dec 13th 2010 at 03:40 PM by Sarah Crow
After four years of heartfelt ballads and impeccable hair, Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens have ended their relationship, E!Online reports. The couple met while filming the first installment of Disney mega-hit 'High School Musical' and began their romance shortly thereafter. A source tells Gossip Cop that the split was "amicable," after the stars recognized that their relationship "wasn't...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2010 at 04:30 PM by Sarah Crow
It's a tale as old as time: handsome, self-absorbed boy gets spell cast on him, turning him into a beast unless he can find someone to love him. Vanessa Hudgens and Alex Pettyfer make this modern take on the 'Beauty and the Beast' story look positively wicked in the trailer for their upcoming film, 'Beastly.' The movie stars Pettyfer as narcissistic playboy Kyle, who is cursed to appear hideous...
- Posted Aug 20th 2010 at 08:00 PM by Jo Piazza
It's one of the oldest and dirtiest tricks in the male playbook. They're unhappy in a relationship but they're too wussy to call it quits. So what do they do? They act like jerks until the girl dumps them. In their feeble little man minds they firmly believe this makes them walk away as the good guy. Our jerk radar has started buzzing recently over Zac Efron's quietly jerky comments and actions,...
- Posted Aug 10th 2010 at 11:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Zac Efron rushed from the wholesome Teen Choice Awards to watch girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens' last performance in 'Rent' at The Hollywood Bowl on Sunday. But he sure had a different way of showing his loving support. In the middle of the stage production, Efron got so into Hudgen's sexy striptease, he got up from his seat to "tip" her $20 during her 'Out Tonight' number. Hudgens, starring...
- Posted Aug 9th 2010 at 02:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Zac Efron sometimes wonders why he isn't a Hollywood playboy, but it suits him just fine. "I think a lot of guys would enjoy that. But I'm not really like that. Believe me, I rack my brain thinking 'Why am I not out there playing the field?' One of my buddies was like, 'You have no idea what's going on right now. You're peaking on Ecstasy and you're watching TV.' But it's not in my heart," he...
- Posted Jun 29th 2010 at 03:00 PM by PopEater Staff
'High School Musical' star Vanessa Hudgens opens up to Glamour about her relationship with Zac Efron, who she met during auditions for the first Disney made-for-TV movie. "We got lucky because we started off together, so I think people like us because they fell in love with our characters ... Right off the bat, we had a connection. I think everybody could see it. When we had our audition,...
- Posted Mar 7th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Jo Piazza
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Hello, Kristen Stewart, Vanessa Hudgens, Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez. You girls are adorable and we love all of you. We love all of you so much and think each of you have so much talent that we want to give you some advice. Here it is: Your star may be rising right now and you might be on top of the world, but you shouldn't underestimate the value of heading off to college and spending some you...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Middle School Band Teacher Bridgett Szychulski Charged with Having Sex with Student
- Melissa Rivers Breaks Silence for the First Time Since Funeral
- America's Next Top Model Finalist Analeigh Tipton Talks Her New Sitcom
- Alanis Morissette said fame caused her to have PTSD
- Liza Minnelli recovering after surgery
- 'Fight Church:' Does modern Christianity feminize guys?
- The high-end version of Apple Watch might cost $5K
- Liam Neeson, Bono have been working on a movie script for six years
- Andy Samberg teams with Umami Burger to create ?The Samberger'
- America's Got Talent Finally Crowned a [Spoiler] – Find Out Who Won Season 9!
- Meghan Trainor Performs Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's "Shake It Off" and It's Pretty Awesome—Watch Now!
- These New Star Wars: Episode VII Photos Could Reveal Adam Driver's Actual Role—Take a Look!