Posts with tag "vanessa williams"
- Posted Jul 7th 2010 at 10:00 AM by Rob Shuter
Kelsey Grammer and his wife of 13 years, Camille Donatacci Grammer, announced last week that they are splitting up, and now everyone wants to know the real reason why. "Camille and I shared many wonderful things throughout our years together," the actor said on his website. "There were just a few things that we couldn't work out." So, what couldn't they work out and, come to think of it, why did...
- Posted Apr 13th 2010 at 08:12 AM by Nicki Gostin
Vanessa Williams may be best known for her wonderfully wicked portrayal of Wilhelmina Slater on 'Ugly Betty,' but the 47-year-old actress has some serious singing and performing chops as well (although she admits to having never seen 'Glee'). While finishing up the final season of her hit show, Williams is also showcasing her talents on Broadway, starring in 'Sondheim on Sondheim,' a retrospective...
- Posted Dec 22nd 2009 at 07:46 AM by Rob Shuter
Robert Downey Jr.'s allusion to the fact that his 'Sherlock Holmes' character may have been partners with Watson both professionally and domestically has studio executives up in a tizzy. We're on team Sherlock no matter what side he chooses! Also, whose hair does the ultra-fabulous Vanessa Williams wish she had? The curvy answer after the jump!...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 04:30 PM by Robin Milling
Vanessa Williams continues to lend her voice to the Dress For Success organization, benefiting disadvantaged women by donating clothing and giving them the tools to succeed in the competitive workplace. This time, Williams is spearheading the Express Success campaign with Allergan, the Botox makers who have donated $250,000 to the non-profit organization. The 'Ugly Betty' star who is...
- Posted Jul 1st 2009 at 05:54 PM by Amber James
Vanessa Williams is using the tough economic times to clean out her closet and help disadvantaged women thrive in the workplace. Teaming up with Dress for Success and Allergan, Williams hopes to empower women by donating professional attire and offering advice to those in need. "I want to raise awareness for everyone out there who needs a leg up and looking for jobs ... We can help," she told...
Popeater Hot Topics
- RHONJ Finale: 'I'm A Survivor,' Says an Emotional Teresa Giudice
- Matthew Morrison Gets Married, Zac Efron Turns 27 & More Weekend News
- Kristen Bell: Why We Taught Lincoln Sign Language
- San Francisco radio stations won't play Lorde's hit song 'Royals' during World Series
- 'Buffy' star Nicolas Brendon arrested after hotel disturbance
- 'Fury' starring Brad Pitt wins the box office weekend race
- Renee Zellweger, Reese Witherspoon Walk to Defeat ALS
- ?The Walking Dead' haunted house scared the bejeezus out of me
- Every ?Simpsons' ?Treehouse of Horror' short, ranked