Posts with tag "vanilla ice"
- Posted Apr 2nd 2011 at 11:34 AM by Christine Fenno
A new Adam Sandler comedy is in the works, and joining the cast is none other than Robert Van Winkle, the one-hit-wonder rapper known to '80s music fans (and every working comedian in America) as Vanilla Ice. In 'I Hate You, Dad!', the 43-year-old entertainer, who recently took aim at reality TV stardom with home-improvement series 'The Vanilla Ice Project,' is rumored to be taking on the role ...
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 02:45 PM by Sarah Crow
Stop, collaborate and listen -- Ice is back with a brand new ambition. Rob Van Winkle, better known as '90s one-hit wonder Vanilla Ice, has kept a relatively low profile in recent years, save for a few bizarre appearances on reality TV. But now he's found a new calling. So what enticing profession has lured the former star out of obscurity? Perhaps fearing another backlash against his dulcet ...
- Posted Jan 11th 2011 at 05:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Rapper Vanilla Ice revealed in an interview that he dated Madonna in 1991. It was "exciting" to be in a relationship with an older woman, and she was a "great lover," he told 'News of the World,' according to Digital Spy. He was 24 years old, and Madonna was 33 at the time they were dating. Ice, whose real name is Robert Van Winkle, ended it when Madonna published her 1992 coffee-table book ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Debi Mazar & Gabriele Corcos, Stars of Extra Virgin, Fuse Tofu & Berries for Summertime Treat
- Will Smith Raps Fresh Prince Theme Song with Son Jaden - and Dances with Alfonso Ribeiro!
- Ace Young and Diana DeGarmo Show Off Their Wedding Presents
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Jennifer Aniston is a stripper in new movie role, who is your favorite good girl gone bad?
- Sorry, folks, Jimmy Kimmel didn't really buy that $1.9 million nude Bea Arthur painting
- PopWatch Confessional TV Jukebox edition: What songs do you wish you'd heard on TV this year?