Posts with tag "vawk"
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 05:07 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
It's that time of year again, when Canada's fashion elite descend on Toronto's downtown core for another week of preening and judging. As I walk into the newly-renovated Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO) - which looks fabulous, by the way - the blaring music nearly punctures a hole in my eardrum. Thankfully they sit me right next to the Shaquille-sized speaker to ensure I won't be able to hear anything...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lawrence Stays in Shape by Spinning - and Her Dog Comes Too!
- A Nearly-Unrecognizable Justin Guarini Stars in New Diet Dr Pepper Commercial
- Woman Whose Baby Was Cut from Her Womb Released from Hospital
- MSNBC apologizes for guest's inflammatory comment on country music
- Cate Blanchett loses patience with reporter
- Hope Solo: Dealing with a lot of my issues