Posts with tag "vh1 divas"
- Posted Dec 4th 2010 at 12:32 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Music News
In a cheeky, star-spangled tribute to U.S. military personnel, a battalion of top-selling female singers joined forces Friday night to tape the 'VH1 Divas Salute the Troops' concert -- hosted by Kathy Griffin -- at a Marine Corps air hangar in San Diego. Viewers can watch the concert when it airs Sunday night. Katy Perry duetted with Nicki Minaj to cover Cyndi Lauper's 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fu...
- Posted Nov 19th 2010 at 07:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, Paramore's Hayley Williams, Keri Hilson and Sugarland's Jennifer Nettles spice it up as sexy pin-ups on the poster for 'VH1 Divas: Salute the Troops' concert. Earlier this week, Us Weekly claimed Perry's cleavage had been photoshopped because her reps believed her breasts looked "too big." Another source confirms: "It's true. The ads are being redone!" The concert wi...
- Posted Sep 10th 2009 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
With Paula Abdul's departure as a judge on 'American Idol' (replaced this week by Ellen DeGeneres), the singer-dancer quickly became the most famously unemployed person in showbiz. But at least she has a sense of humor about it! Watch Paula poke fun at her unemployment in this commercial for her new gig as host of 'VH1 Divas'. ...
- Posted Aug 25th 2009 at 09:04 AM by PopEater Staff
With her 'American Idol' judging career behind her, Paula Abdul has inked her first post-Simon gig. Abdul will be hosting VH1's 'Divas' special, which will air on Sept. 17. The show will feature performances by superstars like Kelly Clarkson, Miley Cyrus, Leona Lewis and others. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How Does a Celeb Hairstylist Create So Many Great Looks? With This $10 Find
- Let's Talk About Salt-N-Pepa's Cooking Show
- Throwback Thursday, Royals Edition! See Prince William's First Photo
- MSNBC apologizes for guest's inflammatory comment on country music
- Cate Blanchett loses patience with reporter
- Hope Solo: Dealing with a lot of my issues