Posts with tag "vince vaughn"
- Posted Jan 5th 2010 at 08:44 AM by Sam Brand
Put down Vince Vaughn as the first major celebrity to marry in 2010. He tied the knot with fiancee Kyla Weber in a Jan. 2 family affair in Chicago. 3-D TV is coming this year. ESPN will throw the World Cup at your face this summer and a new 24/7 3-D channel will hit flatscreens in 2011. And exclusive dating site BeautifulPeople.com is catching flack for kicking out a few thousand users who went ov...
- Posted Jan 4th 2010 at 08:46 PM by PopEater Staff
Vince Vaughn is officially off the market, after the 'Wedding Crashers' star tied the knot with his girlfriend Kyla Weber in a three-day bash over New Year's Eve weekend party, RadarOnline is reporting. Vaughn, 39, and Weber, 29, exchanged vows at a ceremony held at a mansion near Vaughn's Chicago home January 2 in front of 65 guests. In the run-up to the nuptials, Vaughn hosted a New Year's Eve p...
- Posted Sep 21st 2009 at 10:51 AM by Tricia Romano
After much anticipation and speculation, Jay Leno's new show -- aptly titled 'The Jay Leno Show' -- debuted last week, and it turns out, it's almost exactly like his last show, 'The Tonight Show.' Except for the fact that it's not so hot according to lots of critics, and the end-of-week ratings were less than half of the show's premiere. Allow PopEater take a look back at how Jay did as he ventur...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alanis Morissette Reflects On Jagged Little Pill - 20 Years After Its Release
- Little Girl Calmly Stands Up to Homophobic Preacher, Is Probably Our Future President
- There's a Reason Celebs Are So Crazy About These Shoes
- Hannah Davis shows off her American pride in SI
- Duggars could face civil suit from non-family abuse victim, report says
- Ex-CNNer Lynne Russell's husband kills robber in wild motel shootout
- Is This Jennifer Lopez's Response to News of Ben Affleck's Divorce? See the Tweet!
- Challenge Accepted! Get Beachy Body Ready With Our Month-Long July Fitness Plan
- Kim Kardashian Wants Stricter Gun Control Laws, Says Supreme Court's Gay Marriage Ruling Made Her ''Proud to Be an American''