Posts with tag "vince vaughn"
- Posted Jan 5th 2010 at 08:44 AM by Sam Brand
Put down Vince Vaughn as the first major celebrity to marry in 2010. He tied the knot with fiancee Kyla Weber in a Jan. 2 family affair in Chicago. 3-D TV is coming this year. ESPN will throw the World Cup at your face this summer and a new 24/7 3-D channel will hit flatscreens in 2011. And exclusive dating site BeautifulPeople.com is catching flack for kicking out a few thousand users who went ov...
- Posted Jan 4th 2010 at 08:46 PM by PopEater Staff
Vince Vaughn is officially off the market, after the 'Wedding Crashers' star tied the knot with his girlfriend Kyla Weber in a three-day bash over New Year's Eve weekend party, RadarOnline is reporting. Vaughn, 39, and Weber, 29, exchanged vows at a ceremony held at a mansion near Vaughn's Chicago home January 2 in front of 65 guests. In the run-up to the nuptials, Vaughn hosted a New Year's Eve p...
- Posted Sep 21st 2009 at 10:51 AM by Tricia Romano
After much anticipation and speculation, Jay Leno's new show -- aptly titled 'The Jay Leno Show' -- debuted last week, and it turns out, it's almost exactly like his last show, 'The Tonight Show.' Except for the fact that it's not so hot according to lots of critics, and the end-of-week ratings were less than half of the show's premiere. Allow PopEater take a look back at how Jay did as he ventur...
Popeater Hot Topics
- PEOPLE Magazine Awards: Kate Upton Tells Boyfriend 'You're Welcome' for Her Sexiness
- PEOPLE Magazine Awards: 5 Seconds of Summer Fans Break the Internet
- PEOPLE Magazine Awards: Kate Hudson Says Mom Goldie Hawn Is Her Role Model
- Stars we lost in 2014
- Stephen Collins denies he's a pedophile
- Sarah Silverman comedy pilot ordered by HBO
- The Colbert Report Ends With A Fight With Death, A Huge Celeb Sing-Along & Abraham Lincoln the Unicorn
- George Clooney on Sony Pulling The Interview: Kim Jong Un, ''of all F--king People,'' Is Telling Us What We Can Watch
- Who's Pressuring Tiffani Thiessen to Get Pregnant Again?! White Collar Star Talks Planning for Baby No. 2