Posts with tag "vince neil"
- Posted Feb 26th 2011 at 02:55 AM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Motley Crue singer Vince Neil was released from jail on Friday after serving 10 days of a 15-day sentence, E!Online reports. Neil was serving a 15-day sentence for driving under the influence. He will now begin serving 15 days of house arrest. Neil was arrested in Las Vegas last June when he was spotted weaving his Lamborghini in traffic and then failed a field sobriety test. His blood alcohol ...
- Posted Feb 15th 2011 at 03:15 PM by Sarah Crow
The party's over for Motley Crue frontman Vince Neil, who turned himself into Nevada's Clark County Detention Center earlier today. The rocker arrived at the correctional facility to begin serving a two-week sentence for DUI, TMZ reports. Neil was arrested while driving his Lamborghini near the Las Vegas strip in June 2010. Despite declaring his sobriety only a week before the incident, tests r...
- Posted Oct 4th 2010 at 02:00 PM by Nicki Gostin
Motley Crue lead singer Vince Neil has penned a memoir, aptly titled 'Tattoos and Tequila.' The 49-year-old rocker comes brutally clean about his four marriages, the death of his daughter Skylar and the night he killed his friend Razzle driving under the influence. There's also no shortage of tales about sex tapes with porn stars, arrests for drunk and disorderly conduct and lots and lots of, er, ...
- Posted Jun 28th 2010 at 08:54 AM by PopEater Staff
Vince Neil was stopped early this morning in Las Vegas by police who believed the Motley Crue frontman was driving under the influence, TMZ reports. Neil is in custody at the Clark County Jail with bail set at $2,000. It's not the first time the musician has been in trouble with the law. In 2002, he was arrested for allegedly assaulting a music producer. He later pleaded no contest to the ch...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Calvin Harris Acknowledges Taylor Swift's Skills in Cute Instagram: 'She Cooks Too'
- Father and Sons Poisoned on Caribbean Vacation Remain Paralyzed
- Bethenny Frankel Bends Over Backwards (Literally) to Kick Off the Holiday Weekend
- Matt Damon shows off ponytail
- Robin Thicke 'embarrassed' by attempts to get Paula Patton back
- Los Angeles district attorney declines to file charges against Diddy
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Head to the Bahamas With Their Kids in Wake of Divorce News
- Sean "Diddy" Combs Won't Face Felony Charges for Alleged Kettlebell Attack—but Case Isn't Closed Yet
- Homeless Man Finds $2,400 and Returns the Money, Then Wants to Donate His Reward: Get the Whole, Inspiring Story