Posts with tag "vinny Guadagnino"
- Posted Jul 10th 2011 at 12:02 PM by Kelly Fisher
He's back! 'Jersey Shore' star Vinny Guadagnino has reportedly moved back into the MTV shore house after abruptly packing his bags and heading home to Staten Island last week. According to TMZ, the reality star enjoyed dinner and drinks Saturday night at the shore with his former roommates, who banned together in an attempt to woo Guadagnino back into the house. Though he had said he was...
- Posted Jul 4th 2011 at 04:05 AM by Christo Varghese
Reports are coming in which have said that Vinny Guadagnino has left the 'Jersey Shore' house and show for good. TMZ is reporting that sources connected to the MTV reality show have told them Guadagnino left the house late Friday (July 1) night after getting into an argument with an unnamed cast member. He was seen taking off in a cab with suitcases in hand in the middle of the night ...
- Posted Dec 22nd 2010 at 08:00 AM by Amber James
Exclusive: Snooki might be climbing into a ball that will be lowered into Times Square during MTV's New Year's Eve party, but her 'Jersey Shore' co-star Vinny Guadagnino has a hilarious surprise in store. During the show, he'll take a comedic look back at 2010 and spoof one of the most talked about commercials of the year: the Old Spice "The Man Your Man Could Smell Like" commercial. Lucky for...
- Posted Oct 30th 2010 at 10:43 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
"Hideous!" exclaimed Kevin Manno, co-host of MTV's 'The Seven,' greeting two recent guests who stopped by the show on Friday donning very recognizable costumes. The man's got a point! Vinny Guadagnino, dressed as his 'Jersey Shore' roommate Snooki, and Ronnie Ortiz-Magro, dressed as DJ Pauly D, were a frightful sight masquerading as caricatures of reality stars who are, let's face it,...
- Posted Oct 25th 2010 at 06:24 AM by Jo Piazza
Vinny Guadagnino is the latest 'Jersey Shore' star to speak out for a cause. He took some time away from his GTL routine to lend his voice to Facebook's Network of Support and MTV's A Thin Line, which raises awareness for LGBT teens and lets people know that it's never OK to bully someone because of of their sexual orientation or gender identity. "If you've ever seen our show you know that...
- Posted Feb 10th 2010 at 10:35 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- TV News
Is season two really taking place in Miami? Who cares! OK, we do, but we care more about what our favorite guidos and guidettes are up to now that deep-pocketed wannabes are living in the 'Jersey Shore' beach house. And we know the answer: they're partying -- and making hand-over-fistpump cash doing it. Now that The Situation, Snooki, JWoww and friends are household names, they're contacted...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Brad Pitt Wears Wedding Band to Fury Photo Call
- Dianna Agron Cuts Her Hair, Goes Bright Platinum (PHOTOS)
- Brad & Angelina's Top 10 PDA Moments
- Celebrity child molesters: Is their fame a factor?
- Beyonce's dad suggests divorce rumors were fabricated to boost ticket sales
- Marvel will reissue all those Dark Horse ?Star Wars' comics that didn't really happen
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier