Posts with tag "viral video"
- Posted Dec 17th 2010 at 03:15 PM by Zach Dionne
Rihanna's hook on 'Love the Way You Lie' is so damned catchy, it doesn't stop shimmering even when the words get changed and multiplied by a vocabulary maniac in a new video called 'Extraneous Lyrics.' In the ultra-wordy pop medley, YouTube user okaysamurai, AKA Dave Werner, sings -- to the exact tune of Rihanna and Eminem's hit -- "You're just gonna stand in one place and watch while I'm...
- Posted Oct 16th 2010 at 10:07 AM by Christine Fenno
OK Go has its doggies and its treadmills, but another rock quartet has just found a way to take their own act viral. Last week, Brooklyn-based band Atomic Tom pulled a stunt on a moving subway train that should probably be an iPhone commercial, and should definitely generate countless new fans for the rockers. Say what you will about hipsters being nothing but annoying posers: Using only...
- Posted Oct 2nd 2010 at 12:21 PM by Christine Fenno
Just when we thought Jet Blue's nutty Steven Slater (and his inflatable slide to unemployment) had this year's Funniest Flight Attendant award all sewn up, a new crew has gone viral. No dull snooze-fest of safety instructions for this Cebu Airlines staff! In a stunt that's sweeping the internets, a line of dancing flight attendants hit the aisles on a recent voyage, grooving to a Lady Gaga-Katy...
- Posted Jun 4th 2010 at 12:00 PM by Zach Dionne
"When people hear 'Hey, Soul Sister,' I think they're instantly happy," Train singer Pat Monahan told PopEater last year. It shows, on the 900 faces of the folks who came together at Canada's University of Victoria to create a stellar, joyous video. Directed by Dani Feixas and Santi Hausmann of the school's advertising and PR department, the rising viral star is a "lip dub" video, melding...
- Posted Mar 30th 2010 at 02:00 PM by Zach Dionne
"You do coke and you kill people," a schoolgirl tells a peer, deeming him a "motherfudger" and a "son of a B." This is an elementary school adaptation of 'Scarface.' You remember -- that movie where a guy got hacked up in the shower with a chainsaw and people sold and snorted a bunch of cocaine? It's alright, though -- all the F-bombs are replaced with a chocolatey confection and a mountain...
- Posted Feb 26th 2010 at 04:46 PM by Sam Brand
We're suckers. We're taking a video clearly created for viral purposes, and passing it along. It's OK to be a sucker sometimes. And it's OK to gawk at naked semi-celebrities working out. In fact, it's near irresistible. Just don't try it yourself, experts say. You wouldn't want to get your privates tangled in that Bowflex......
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 12:22 PM by PopEater Staff
Celebrities doing publicity rounds are constantly peppered with questions from media outlets, many of the inquiries being the same. So, why not give celebrities a chance to interview themselves? That's exactly what's happening with Double Take, a new Web series created by entertainment production firm Converge, which gives celebrities a chance to take the rumor mill into their own creative...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Celebrate Wedding Anniversary in Hawaii
- Prince Charles and Princess Diana's Wedding Cake Slice Sells for $1,375 at Auction
- The Only Grilled Chicken Recipe You'll Need This Labor Day Weekend
- Kings of Leon play first show since drummer's injury
- Report: Jon Bon Jovi axed from group bidding for Buffalo Bills
- Ferguson shooting: Hip-hop moves as strong force for Michael Brown
- EJ Johnson Gives Hilarious Breakup Advice to Dorothy Wang & Gets Involved in Her Drama With Roxy—See the #RichKids Clip!
- Happy Birthday, Cameron Diaz! Check Out the Star's Best Roles
- Kim Kardashian Reveals Her Dream to Have Three Children With Kanye West—See the Touching KUWTK Clip!