Posts with tag "vmas"
- Posted Sep 13th 2010 at 10:31 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Awards -
- Gut Reactions -
- CelebRehab -
- TV News -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Lindsay Lohan
Further proving Hollywood executives still have a long way to go before they trust Lindsay Lohan again, sources tell me the only way producers would allow the rehabbed star to participate in this year's VMAs was if she agreed to tape her segment rather than perform live like most of the other skits. "Lindsay knows she has a ways to go before she gains back the trust of everyone," a friend of ...
- Posted Sep 13th 2010 at 09:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Following her triumph at the MTV VMAs, Lady Gaga sat down with Ellen DeGeneres and revealed the reasoning behind her latest clothing fabric of choice. Yes, we're talking about the meat and the now notorious meat dress. The positively squeamish DeGeneres, who is vegan, prefaced by saying, "I get most of your outfits," just not this one. "It's certainly no disrespect to anyone that's vegan or veg...
- Posted Sep 13th 2010 at 08:11 AM by PopEater Staff
Dressed in red and feeling feisty, Kanye West brushed off a smattering of boos in the audience and performed his non-answer to Taylor Swift's song about him at the MTV VMAs on Sunday. He didn't exactly address last year's incident, when he infamously interrupted Swift's acceptance speech to proclaim her video wasn't as good as one by Beyonce. Instead, with the new song 'Runaway,' West targeted him...
- Posted Sep 13th 2010 at 07:19 AM by Rob Shuter
On Sunday night, Taylor Swift once again found herself in the company of the man that made her cry. Not only was the young Taylor seeing Kanye West for the first time since the rapper's infamous ambush at last year's VMAs, she was also debuting a new song about him that she was terrified to perform. "Taylor was a nervous wreck before she hit the stage last night," a friend of the singer tells...
- Posted Sep 12th 2010 at 11:54 PM by PopEater Staff
First Lady Gaga stepped on the white carpet of the VMAs in a drastic Alexander McQueen, complete with lobster claw heels and a headdress. She then waltzed on staged in a black Armani ensemble to accept her second award of the night, Best Pop Video. Of course, how could 'Bad Romance' not take home the big prize, and so again, we saw Lady Gaga on stage to thank everyone when she earned video...
- Posted Sep 12th 2010 at 11:01 PM by PopEater Staff
SHOW HIGHLIGHTS: ► Gaga's 'Bad Romance' Wins Best Female Video and Best Pop Video ► Eminem's 'Not Afraid' Wins Best Male Vid and Best Hip-Hop Video ► BIEBS = Best New Artist ► Lindsay Lohan Makes Surprise Visit ► 30 Seconds to Mars Wins Best Rock Video ► All Possible VMAs Red Carpet Photos ► Lady Gaga Goes for Baroque The loud and glittery free-for-all known as the MTV Video Music Awards...
- Posted Sep 12th 2010 at 10:16 PM by PopEater Staff
Rihanna made sure that Eminem's opening performance during the MTV VMAs had even more heat. The R&B stunner joined the hip-hop maestro on their duet 'Love the Way You Lie.' What was even more shocking was how Rihanna -- normally a fashion-forward thinker -- paid tribute to other music giants in her wardrobe choice. Rihanna's red hair seemed ripped from the technicolor variety Katy Perry...
- Posted Sep 12th 2010 at 10:01 PM by PopEater Staff
Lady Gaga turned her red carpet arrival into a statement against the soon-to-be-sunk policy of discharging openly gay and lesbian members of the military. The eccentric pop-stress was flanked by four ex-servicemen who were all discharged or left the military as the result of the Don't Ask Don't Tell policy. "I'm here for a very, very important cause tonight," she told MTV's Sway. "These are all...
- Posted Sep 12th 2010 at 09:53 PM by PopEater Staff
Fresh out of jail and rehab, Lindsay Lohan made her first appearance back on the Hollywood scene during a scripted skit for Chelsea Handler's VMA entrance. Handler, the host of the show, is seen in her robe, clutching a cup. The troubled 'Mean Girls' star then confronts her and asks the comedian if she has been drinking, which Chelsea denies. "Really, then why is your ankle bracelet going ...
- Posted Sep 12th 2010 at 09:21 PM by PopEater Staff
Oh Lady Gaga, how do you do it? Under her Alexander McQueen creation, the 'Bad Romance' singer -- which just took home the award for best female video -- wore McQueen lobster heels. And we just don't understand how she walks in them. Not only did Gaga prance down the red carpet in the heels -- but she also walked on stage to accept her Moon Man statue when Ellen DeGeneres called her name. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bindi Irwin Steps Up to Compete on Dancing with the Stars: 'I've Never Done Anything Like This'
- Find Out Who Stephen Colbert Is Most Excited to Have on The Late Show (Hint: It's Not George Clooney)
- FROM EW: Inside the 'Most Disturbing Scene' in American Horror Story History
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball
- FOX411's star snaps of the day
- TV Gunman Vester Flanagan's Apartment Was Covered in Pictures of Himself
- Sarah Jessica Parker Looks Amazing in a Sexy Swimsuit! See the 50-Year-Old's Insanely Fit Beach Body
- Shania Twain Is 50 and That Impresses Us Much: See 15 of Her Sexiest Concert and Red Carpet Looks Through the Years