Posts with tag "vogue"
- Posted Jun 13th 2011 at 01:10 PM by Elizabeth Yun
This British actress made her international debut as Harry Potter's precocious, frizzy-haired sidekick, Hermione Granger, in 2001's 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.' Fast forward 10 years and Emma Watson has come a long way from the awkward nine-year-old we met onscreen, ditching her curly tendrils for a chic pixie cut and ditching her role as a teenage sorcery prodigy to become the face...
- Posted Apr 13th 2010 at 01:20 PM by PopEater Staff
Sarah Jessica Parker opens up to Vogue about meeting her twins for the first time, and the challenges that came with not giving birth to them herself, since she and husband Matthew Broderick used a surrogate mother. "Meeting your children rather than giving birth to them, it's as if, um, it's -- suspended animation. The gestational experience is gone. It's as if everything else disappears for a...
- Posted Mar 25th 2010 at 03:05 PM by Jo Piazza
Pop-Ed: Let me preface this (and try to deflect at least a couple of the impending angry commenters) by saying that I think Gabby Sidibe is a wondefully gifted actress and an adorable girl. That said, I agree that she should not be on the cover of the fashion bible, Vogue magazine. My Naughty and Nice colleague Rob Shuter proffered a challenge to Vogue editors earlier today, saying, "If Vogue...
- Posted Oct 9th 2009 at 10:00 AM by PopEater Staff
The women of 'Nine' grace the cover of Vogue in the November issue. The movie-musical, directed by Rob Marshall, stars some of Hollywood's hottest leading ladies including Nicole Kidman, Penelope Cruz, Kate Hudson and Marion Cotillard along with Fergie, Sophia Loren and Judi Dench. 'Nine' is based on the play of the same name, which is in turn adapted from Frederico Fellini's '8 ½.' The...
- Posted Aug 13th 2009 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Charlize Theron is a real Hollywood broad. Her 'Monster' director says she "drinks like a fish and swears like a sailor," and anyone who knows the gorgeous star is aware of her penchant for frank, blunt talk on just about any subject. Vogue tapped the Oscar winner for the cover of their September issue and although the photos show her in a hot, dry setting, her conversation is anything but....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cara Delevingne Is a Master of Disguise (Sorta): See Her Paparazzi-Dodging Masks
- Jennifer Hudson Has an Unusual Plan to Become an 'EGOT'
- Big Brother's Frankie Grande Is Headed to Broadway
- 'Duck Dynasty's' Robertsons travel to Scotland in season 7 premiere
- Teresa Giudice's crisis manager quits; Star asks to do time in 'Orange is the New Black' prison
- Celebrity face change mysteries...
- The Flash's Robbie Amell Plans to Re-Watch Alias to Perfect His Victor Garber Impression for Firestorm
- Oscar de La Renta Remembered by Anna Wintour, Diane von Furstenberg, Hillary Clinton and More Stars
- Downton Abbey Season 5 Trailer Promises "Bad" Secrets and Major Drama—Watch Now!