Posts with tag "w magazine"
- Posted Jan 31st 2011 at 10:15 AM by Zach Dionne
Sunday's episode of 'Kourtney & Kim Take New York' showed constant cover girl Kim Kardashian upset over her nude W magazine spread from October 2010. Kim was beside herself after seeing the photos, insisting she'd been promised something more artsy, less "full f***ing porn." "Oh my God, I'm more naked than I was in Playboy," cried Kim, who has expressed regret over her Playboy experien...
- Posted Sep 22nd 2010 at 06:45 PM by PopEater Staff
In the wake of Lindsay Lohan's much-publicized problems with cocaine, another Hollywood heavyweight is coming clean about his past struggle with the drug. Aaron Sorkin, creator-writer of 'West Wing' among other huge TV and movie hits, spoke with W Magazine about his battle with drug addiction, his trips to rehab and the inevitable relapses. On his addiction in the 1990s, Sorkin explains he neve...
- Posted Sep 13th 2010 at 04:14 PM by PopEater Staff
Although It's typically chilly in December, things are bound to get a whole lot steamier this year with the release of 'Blue Valentine,' starring Michelle Williams and Ryan Gosling. The co-stars dished on their gritty sex scenes for a cover story interview with W for its October 2010 Issue. "We did the sex scenes, and it was ... toxic," Williams says in the interview. "Ryan and I stopped relati...
- Posted Jul 12th 2010 at 03:06 PM by Sarah Crow
'Mad Men' star Jon Hamm may be best known for his portrayal of incorrigible ad man Don Draper on 'Mad Men,' but it's his latest role as a dedicated police officer in September's 'The Town' that has critics buzzing. Hamm co-stars with 'Vicky Cristina Barcelona' actress Rebecca Hall, who plays a bank manager who unwittingly enters into a relationship with a criminal, played by Ben Affleck, who also ...
- Posted Jun 14th 2010 at 10:52 AM by PopEater Staff
Incontrovertible fact: Eva Mendes and "sexy" go together. But with her role in Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg's 'The Other Guys,' the 36-year-old actress is looking to add a generous layer of "hilarious" onto her image. Her first comic role has her playing a "Knicks dancer-turned-doctor married to a dunderhead of a forensics cop (Ferrell) who doesn't realize what a babe his wife is," W magazine...
- Posted Apr 13th 2010 at 11:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Julianna Margulies, who appears on the cover of this month's W magazine, has been a respected actress for almost two decades, but she's remained true to her TV roots throughout her career. In the magazine, Margulies discusses her family, her success on 'The Good Wife' and how she's dealing with getting older in the entertainment industry....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Outdoor Channel host Theresa Vail says hunting saved her life
- Gabrielle Union explains why she asked Dwyane Wade for a prenup
- Lena Dunham calls Woddy Allen a 'perv'
- Kim Kardashian's T-Mobile Super Bowl Commercial Hits the Internet—Watch Now!
- Bill Cosby Sexual Assault Allegations Continue: Former Hollywood Executive Says Comedian Took Advantage of Her 36 Years Ago
- Mission: Impossible 5 Release Date Moved Up: Find Out When You Can See Tom Cruise's Next Film!