Posts with tag "w magazine"
- Posted Jan 31st 2011 at 10:15 AM by Zach Dionne
Sunday's episode of 'Kourtney & Kim Take New York' showed constant cover girl Kim Kardashian upset over her nude W magazine spread from October 2010. Kim was beside herself after seeing the photos, insisting she'd been promised something more artsy, less "full f***ing porn." "Oh my God, I'm more naked than I was in Playboy," cried Kim, who has expressed regret over her Playboy experien...
- Posted Sep 22nd 2010 at 06:45 PM by PopEater Staff
In the wake of Lindsay Lohan's much-publicized problems with cocaine, another Hollywood heavyweight is coming clean about his past struggle with the drug. Aaron Sorkin, creator-writer of 'West Wing' among other huge TV and movie hits, spoke with W Magazine about his battle with drug addiction, his trips to rehab and the inevitable relapses. On his addiction in the 1990s, Sorkin explains he neve...
- Posted Sep 13th 2010 at 04:14 PM by PopEater Staff
Although It's typically chilly in December, things are bound to get a whole lot steamier this year with the release of 'Blue Valentine,' starring Michelle Williams and Ryan Gosling. The co-stars dished on their gritty sex scenes for a cover story interview with W for its October 2010 Issue. "We did the sex scenes, and it was ... toxic," Williams says in the interview. "Ryan and I stopped relati...
- Posted Jul 12th 2010 at 03:06 PM by Sarah Crow
'Mad Men' star Jon Hamm may be best known for his portrayal of incorrigible ad man Don Draper on 'Mad Men,' but it's his latest role as a dedicated police officer in September's 'The Town' that has critics buzzing. Hamm co-stars with 'Vicky Cristina Barcelona' actress Rebecca Hall, who plays a bank manager who unwittingly enters into a relationship with a criminal, played by Ben Affleck, who also ...
- Posted Jun 14th 2010 at 10:52 AM by PopEater Staff
Incontrovertible fact: Eva Mendes and "sexy" go together. But with her role in Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg's 'The Other Guys,' the 36-year-old actress is looking to add a generous layer of "hilarious" onto her image. Her first comic role has her playing a "Knicks dancer-turned-doctor married to a dunderhead of a forensics cop (Ferrell) who doesn't realize what a babe his wife is," W magazine...
- Posted Apr 13th 2010 at 11:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Julianna Margulies, who appears on the cover of this month's W magazine, has been a respected actress for almost two decades, but she's remained true to her TV roots throughout her career. In the magazine, Margulies discusses her family, her success on 'The Good Wife' and how she's dealing with getting older in the entertainment industry....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Which 'NSYNC Member Will Perform at Lance Bass's Wedding?
- Mother Sues County After Son Dies in Second Drunk-Driving Accident
- Karlie Kloss Changes Three (Count 'em, Three) Times at the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Hackers praise Sony for 'The Interview' cancellation, make new threats
- New Bill Cosby accuser said she blacked out for two days after comedian drugged her
- Stars without the warpaint
- This week in Sound Bites: ?Sons of Anarchy,' Shonda Rhimes, and more
- Christiane Amanpour, Keith Olbermann share behind-the-scenes shots from ?Colbert' finale
- Owen Wilson Talks Zoolander Sequel, Shares Adorable Video of Son Ford Singing: Watch Now!
- Sting and Trudie Styler Address Those Tantric Sex Rumors, Plus Have They Ever Had a Threesome? Watch!
- Best Looks of the Week: Taylor Swift's Black-and-White Frock, Carey Mulligan's Leopard Print Gown & More!