Posts with tag "warren beatty"
- Posted Jan 18th 2011 at 05:00 PM by John Mitchell
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Good News -
- Movie News -
- Angelina Jolie -
- Brad Pitt -
- Natalie Portman -
- Annette Bening
Listening to Oscar frontrunner Natalie Portman's best actress acceptance speech at the Golden Globe Awards, it became all too clear that the glowing starlet got a lot more out of the 'Black Swan' experience than just a hit film. In 'Swan,' Portman found not only the role of a lifetime, she also met the man who would become her fiance and father her child, French ballet dancer and choreographer ...
- Posted Jun 5th 2010 at 12:00 PM by Jane Boursaw
Pop-Ed: I've always been fascinated with the concept of marriage in Hollywood. I get that it's a different world, and people marry for different reasons -- exposure, money, fame or even to prove they're not gay, which is a bit bizarre when you think about it. Sure, back in the 1930s, when Cary Grant shared a house with Randolph Scott, the notion that he might be gay would have had a major impact ...
- Posted May 8th 2010 at 08:00 AM by Nicki Gostin
Two-time Academy Award nominee Annette Bening has been a major player in Hollywood for almost 25 years, but her greatest role is playing mom to her four children with husband Warren Beatty. In a quick chat with PopEater, the star of 'American Beauty' and the just released 'Mother and Child,' radiant at 51, talks Mother's Day, munchies and how she juggles motherhood and her career. Mothers Day ...
- Posted Jan 4th 2010 at 06:50 AM by PopEater Staff
A new, "authorized" biography outlining the purported bedroom achievements of Warren Beatty has been denounced by the actor as inaccurate - and very unauthorized. According to the New York Post, author Peter Biskind writes that Beatty has had sex with "12,775 women, give or take, a figure that does not include daytime quickies, drive-bys, casual gropings, stolen kisses and so on." In a statement ...
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 12:30 PM by PopEater Staff
After a life of high-profile relationships with famous Hollywood men -- from Woody Allen to Warren Beatty -- Diane Keaton is enjoying the independence that comes with being single. In the November issue of More Magazine, Keaton, 63, opened up about men and her current lack of a love life. "It's a huge part of life that's missing, yeah, but I don't miss it," she said. "I'm free to do what I want ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robert Pattinson Moves Belongings Out of Kristen Stewart's House
- Kellie Pickler on Flawless DWTS Freestyle: 'I Let All of My Walls Down'
- 'Kate Is a Natural Mother,' Says William's Cousin-in-Law
- FCC proposing to allow more sex and profanity during kids' television viewing hours
- Khloe Kardashian Odom yanks T-shirt after Gov. Andrew Cuomo threatens legal action
- How ?Dune' almost prevented ?Star Wars' from ever being
- Brad Pitt Talks "Conscious Choice" to Stop Using Drugs, Happy Family Life With Angelina Jolie
- Lindsay Lohan Sued for $5 Million by Clothing Company Over Leggings Line
- Dancing With the Stars Backstage Scoop: Injured Val Chmerkovskiy Reveals That Show Almost "Replaced" Him!