Posts with tag "we are the world remake"
- Posted Feb 12th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Sam Brand
Canadians Nelly Furtado, Sarah McLachlan and Bryan Adams will all reportedly step onto the stage at tonight's Vancouver Winter Olympics opening ceremonies. But if you're like us, then you're not going to watch (or DVR) the celebratory puck-drop merely to catch a handful of crooning Canucks (OK, maybe if Neil Young were performing). And it's not about Lindsey Vonn sashaying down an indoor track in ...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 12:42 AM by Sam Brand
We are still the world if Quincy Jones and an all-star squad of contemporary music stars have anything to sing about it. On Monday, Jones, Lionel Richie and Wyclef assembled what appears to be the entire VIP section from Sunday night's Grammys to re-record the monster selling single ($63 Million in sales!). Can "We Are The World – 25 For Haiti" bring home that kind of bacon in the Internet A...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Matt Bomer on Stripper Training: How We Learned to Manscape
- Texas Teen Suffers Stroke on Football Field: 'I'm So Lucky to Be Alive'
- Monica Lewinsky Steps Out in Crop Top and Fitted Pants at London Opera Gallery
- Hulk Hogan sex video trial postponed
- Watch the first full 'Wet Hot American Summer' trailer
- Does Rihanna's NSFW 'Bitch Better Have My Money' video go too far?
- E! Style Collective's July Must-Haves: The Best Bronzer, Swimwear, Sunnies & Other Summer Essentials
- Kristin Cavallari Pumps Breast Milk in a Public Bathroom, Posts Pic to Prove It!
- Kylie Jenner Wears "Seriously F--k You" Shirt—Think It's a Message for Haters? We're Going With Yes!