Posts with tag "we are the world remake"
- Posted Feb 12th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Sam Brand
Canadians Nelly Furtado, Sarah McLachlan and Bryan Adams will all reportedly step onto the stage at tonight's Vancouver Winter Olympics opening ceremonies. But if you're like us, then you're not going to watch (or DVR) the celebratory puck-drop merely to catch a handful of crooning Canucks (OK, maybe if Neil Young were performing). And it's not about Lindsey Vonn sashaying down an indoor track in...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 12:42 AM by Sam Brand
We are still the world if Quincy Jones and an all-star squad of contemporary music stars have anything to sing about it. On Monday, Jones, Lionel Richie and Wyclef assembled what appears to be the entire VIP section from Sunday night's Grammys to re-record the monster selling single ($63 Million in sales!). Can "We Are The World – 25 For Haiti" bring home that kind of bacon in the Internet...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jenny Slate Talks Marcel the Shell's New Video and Children's Book
- With Accused Killer in Jail, Oklahoma Town Mourns His Murdered Parents and Sister
- Miranda Lambert and Meghan Trainor to Duet on the CMA Awards: Will You Watch?
- 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville reportedly dating 23-year-old
- Nicki Minaj doesn't understand the fuss over 'Anaconda' video
- Country music group Little Big Town put in top-notch effort on new album
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Let's revisit Larry King's 2 a.m. Twitter rampage
- Katy Perry's Birthday Week Is Already Amazing: Singer's Dream of Getting Her Name on the Shakey's Sign Comes True!
- Kris Jenner Makes the Most of a Flattering Filter on Instagram—but What Happened to Gordon Ramsay's Face?!
- Lena Dunham Reacts to Ghostbusters 3 Rumors, Reveals Her Biggest Fear (And It's Not Being Naked)