Posts with tag "we are the world remake"
- Posted Feb 12th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Sam Brand
Canadians Nelly Furtado, Sarah McLachlan and Bryan Adams will all reportedly step onto the stage at tonight's Vancouver Winter Olympics opening ceremonies. But if you're like us, then you're not going to watch (or DVR) the celebratory puck-drop merely to catch a handful of crooning Canucks (OK, maybe if Neil Young were performing). And it's not about Lindsey Vonn sashaying down an indoor track in ...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 12:42 AM by Sam Brand
We are still the world if Quincy Jones and an all-star squad of contemporary music stars have anything to sing about it. On Monday, Jones, Lionel Richie and Wyclef assembled what appears to be the entire VIP section from Sunday night's Grammys to re-record the monster selling single ($63 Million in sales!). Can "We Are The World – 25 For Haiti" bring home that kind of bacon in the Internet A...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Walking Dead's Norman Reedus Likes to Lick People - Where Do We Sign Up? (VIDEO)
- Shania Twain Announces New North American Tour, Says It Will Be Her Last
- Here's the Batman-Meets-50 Shades of Grey Mashup That Hollywood Must Make (VIDEO)
- 'Unfinished Business' stars pose for series of stock business photos
- Man charged with murder in connection to Nicki Minaj tour member stabbing
- Hilary Duff opens up on divorce from Mike Comrie
- Jennie Garth and Boyfriend Dave Abrams Hold Hands During a Romantic Weekend in Santa Barbara—See the Pics!
- Chad Michael Murray and Pregnant Wife Sarah Roemer Practice Parenting (With Their Pups)—See the Pic!
- Lisa Rinna vs. Kim Richards: Was Their Showdown The Real Housewives' Most Epic Ever?