Posts with tag "we are the world remake"
- Posted Feb 12th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Sam Brand
Canadians Nelly Furtado, Sarah McLachlan and Bryan Adams will all reportedly step onto the stage at tonight's Vancouver Winter Olympics opening ceremonies. But if you're like us, then you're not going to watch (or DVR) the celebratory puck-drop merely to catch a handful of crooning Canucks (OK, maybe if Neil Young were performing). And it's not about Lindsey Vonn sashaying down an indoor track in ...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 12:42 AM by Sam Brand
We are still the world if Quincy Jones and an all-star squad of contemporary music stars have anything to sing about it. On Monday, Jones, Lionel Richie and Wyclef assembled what appears to be the entire VIP section from Sunday night's Grammys to re-record the monster selling single ($63 Million in sales!). Can "We Are The World – 25 For Haiti" bring home that kind of bacon in the Internet A...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tom Brady Writes Facebook Post After 'Deflategate': 'To a Large Degree, We Have All Lost'
- Kevin Bacon Celebrates 27 Years of Marriage to Kyra Sedgwick in the Most Adorable Way
- Tyler Perry Shares Touching Tribute Video He Made for Bobbi Kristina Brown's Funeral
- Ex-Miss Nevada Katherine Reese busted again for meth possession, report says
- 'Airplane Repo' star Mike Kennedy: Community overreacting to escaped King Cobra
- Video resurfaces of Jared Fogle commenting on 'To Catch a Predator'
- Back On! Emma Roberts and Evan Peters Spotted Holding Hands Almost 3 Months After Ending Engagement