Posts with tag "we are the world remake"
- Posted Feb 12th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Sam Brand
Canadians Nelly Furtado, Sarah McLachlan and Bryan Adams will all reportedly step onto the stage at tonight's Vancouver Winter Olympics opening ceremonies. But if you're like us, then you're not going to watch (or DVR) the celebratory puck-drop merely to catch a handful of crooning Canucks (OK, maybe if Neil Young were performing). And it's not about Lindsey Vonn sashaying down an indoor track in...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 12:42 AM by Sam Brand
We are still the world if Quincy Jones and an all-star squad of contemporary music stars have anything to sing about it. On Monday, Jones, Lionel Richie and Wyclef assembled what appears to be the entire VIP section from Sunday night's Grammys to re-record the monster selling single ($63 Million in sales!). Can "We Are The World – 25 For Haiti" bring home that kind of bacon in the Internet...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Inside Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Newlywed Life
- Who Is This Mysterious Woman in Black?
- PHOTO: Christina Aguilera Celebrates Her Baby Shower
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ireland Baldwin channels Kim Basinger in '9 1/2 Weeks'
- Kendall Jenner's Instagram video slammed by distracted driving groups
- Highlights from Daniel Radcliffe's first Comic-Con
- You're not making it through ?Sharknado 2? without our drinking game
- Vanity Fair Reveals Prince William, Kate Middleton and Prince George's Vacation Plans!
- Chris Pratt Dishes on His "Yoga Belly" After Having Pregnant Pose-Off With Zoe Saldana—Watch Now!
- Mexico Blowout, Instagram Drama & Getting Cut Off—See the Most Outrageous #RichKids of Beverly Hills Season One Moments!