Posts with tag "wedding"
- Posted Jul 10th 2011 at 10:28 AM by Kelly Fisher
So nice, she married him twice! Singer Monica and her husband, L.A. Lakers shooting guard Shannon Brown, were married for the second time on Saturday, PEOPLE confirms, and this time around their friends and families were there to help celebrate. The couple, who have been together since 2010, were secretly married in November, but they decided to profess their love for each other in front of...
- Posted Jun 28th 2011 at 01:30 PM by Kelly Fisher
'Ugly Betty' is officially off the market! America Ferrera married her longtime love Ryan Piers Williams over the weekend. According to PopSugar, the wedding also served as a mini cast reunion for the former ABC show. Ferrera's 'Ugly Betty' co-star Vanessa Williams loaned out her Chappaqua house in upstate New York for the nuptials, while castmember Judith Light officiated the ceremony. The...
- Posted May 23rd 2011 at 08:17 AM by Kelly Fisher
Michael Buble is a married man three times over. The Canadian singer and new wife Luisana Lopilato tied the knot for the third time over the weekend in Vancouver, Canada. The couple first married in March in Lopilato's native Argentina in an intimate ceremony. Days later they celebrated again with over 300 friends and family members in Buenos Aires. According to Us Weekly, last weekend's...
- Posted May 16th 2011 at 06:15 AM by Kelly Fisher
Tamera Mowry is officially off the market. The 'Sister, Sister' star married Fox News Channel correspondent Adam Housley over the weekend at a picturesque Napa Valley inn and vineyard. "I've always wanted an outdoor wedding with lots of flowers," Mowry told PEOPLE. "I feel so lucky to have this beautiful day marrying my best friend." Mowry's twin sister, 'The Game' star Tia Mowry, served as...
- Posted Jul 14th 2010 at 03:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Country crooner Carrie Underwood is officially off the market, following her weekend wedding to Ottawa Senators hockey player Mike Fisher. PEOPLE reports that the 'American Idol' winner wed Fisher at the Ritz Carlton in Greensboro, Georgia, on July 10. Fisher and Underwood, who began dating in 2008, tied the knot in front of 250 family members and guests, including Garth Brooks, Faith Hill and...
- Posted Jul 13th 2010 at 07:05 PM by PopEater Staff
Another Hollywood couple went to the chapel of love this past weekend! Former 'Vegas' actress Vanessa Marcil and 'CSI: NY' actor Carmine Giovinazzo joined the list of celebs that tied the knot, Marcil's rep tells UsMagazine.com. Celebrity couples Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher and John Krasinski and Emily Blunt also exchanged vows over the weekend. Marcil's rep reveals the pair got married on...
- Posted Jan 11th 2010 at 01:05 PM by Sam Brand
Yankees playboy Derek Jeter is finally settling down. He and 'Friday Night Lights' star Minka Kelly are on deck to get hitched. Same goes for Canadian crooner Michael Bublé and Argentinian bombshell Luisana Loreley Lopilato de la Torre. It's not all peace and harmony on the internet today. Many are arguing 'Avatar' is racist. This is What You're Searching For Today......
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 08:00 AM by Sam Brand
Some things are pretty easy to predict. The mustache, for instance, returns momentarily to vogue every ten years on the dot. Or a Kanye West public outburst... it's safe to say we're due any moment. But perhaps nothing is so easy to predict as a celebrity wedding. Public engagement announcements tell us they're going to happen, you see. Vince Vaughn announced his engagement to Canadian realtor...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
The rumors and buzz about Khloe Kardashian's rush-to-the-altar wedding have been flying this week, and for the first time on the record, Khloe is talking about her impending nuptials. In an interview with Life & Style magazine given exclusively to Popeater, the youngest Kardashian sister says she is "more than in love" with her soon-to-be husband, NBA star Lamar Odom, and that the reason...
- Posted Sep 22nd 2009 at 08:48 AM by PopEater Staff
The Kardashian girls sure are busy these days in the romance department. As sister Kourtney is expecting her first child, younger sister Khloe is getting married this weekend to NBA star Lamar Odom after only dating him for a month. Multiple PEOPLE sources confirm that the new couple is rushing to get married, and that guests are being invited by phone since invitations may not get to them in...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sneak a Peek at Curtis Stone and Lindsay Price's Newborn Son
- Movie Review: Ben Affleck's Gone Girl Lives Up to the Buzz, and Then Some
- Robin Williams's Daughter Returns to Twitter to Thank Fans 'Who've Lost Loved Ones'
- Miss America's classmates: Hazing at Hofstra University sororities was 'intense,' 'aggressive'
- Rose McGowan: Racy Rolling Stone cover almost drove me from acting
- Vin Diesel unrecognizable In 'The Last Witch Hunter'
- Netflix has a website for people who love spoilers
- Robin Williams' Mork spacesuit is going up for auction
- Ana Gasteyer apologizes to (and cooks with) Martha Stewart
- Lindsay Price Shares First Pic of Son Emerson, Says Baby Boy Is "Definitely a Boob Man"
- Wardrobe Malfunction? Lady Gaga Flashes Pasties in See-Through Curtain—See the Crazy Look!
- Miranda Lambert Flaunts Bikini Body During Hawaii Tour Stop—See How Fabulous She Looks!