Posts with tag "weddings"
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 08:00 AM by Sam Brand
Some things are pretty easy to predict. The mustache, for instance, returns momentarily to vogue every ten years on the dot. Or a Kanye West public outburst... it's safe to say we're due any moment. But perhaps nothing is so easy to predict as a celebrity wedding. Public engagement announcements tell us they're going to happen, you see. Vince Vaughn announced his engagement to Canadian realtor ...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
The rumors and buzz about Khloe Kardashian's rush-to-the-altar wedding have been flying this week, and for the first time on the record, Khloe is talking about her impending nuptials. In an interview with Life & Style magazine given exclusively to Popeater, the youngest Kardashian sister says she is "more than in love" with her soon-to-be husband, NBA star Lamar Odom, and that the reason they'...
- Posted Aug 19th 2009 at 05:08 PM by PopEater Staff
Actor Jason Schwartzman tied the knot with clothing designer Brady Cunningham, PEOPLE confirmed. The couple wed at their home in the San Fernando Valley on July 11, but are just now confirming the news. "It was a very small ceremony with many family members and close friends," the actor's rep said....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Furious 7' box office champ for fourth straight weekend
- 'Good Fellas' actors spill secrets at 25th anniversary screening
- Kim's ex, Kris Humphries says sorry for Bruce Jenner tweet