Posts with tag "weeds"
- Posted Oct 29th 2010 at 06:00 PM by Ben Trivett
You probably know Justin Kirk best as Andy from 'Weeds,' but now he's taking his talents to the track with funny man David Arquette. In 'The Legend of Hallowdega,' the duo head to Alabama to explore the history, tradition and urban legends surrounding the famed Talladega Speedway. Normally, this sort of thing would be written off as a run-of-the-mill "mocumentary," but with director Terry Gilliam ...
- Posted Sep 14th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Pilot Viruet
Pop-Ed: When 'Weeds' premiered way back in 2005, it was the perfect satire of suburbia. It had an original concept, solid writing, interesting characters and was poised to become one of Showtime's smartest programs. But by the time season three rolled around, creator Jenji Kohan failed to realize you can't do suburban satire when you take everyone out of the suburbs, and you can't have original...
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 07:00 PM by Brooke Tarnoff
We've heard actor Guillermo Diaz described as an indie favorite, but we regret to inform you that he'll have to hang up his well-deserved underground reputation soon. With stand-out roles in 'Weeds,' 'Mercy' and an upcoming Kevin Smith film, Diaz is rapidly trading his "that guy" status for on-the-street recognition. The actor - one of our personal TV heroes - spoke exclusively to PopEater about t...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How the Pitch Perfect Cast Got Anna Kendrick Hooked on The Bachelor
- Patrick Stewart Snorts Coke as Out-of-Control News Anchor in New Series Blunt Talk (Video)
- Josh Duhamel Shares Sweet Birthday Message to Fergie
- Zayn Malik says he worries he's let fans down by leaving One Direction
- End of 'Mad Men,' but show's relics find new life at museum
- Taraji P. Henson apologizes for racial profiling allegation
- Gwen Stefani's Dad Gets Temporary Restraining Order to Protect Family From Alleged Stalker
- Fergie Turns 40: See the Sweet Message Hubby Josh Duhamel Sent for Her Birthday!
- Prince Harry Catches a Performance of Ex Cressida Bonas' Play as First Anniversary of Breakup Nears: What Does It All Mean?!