Posts with tag "weight"
- Posted Mar 23rd 2010 at 06:24 AM by PopEater Staff
America Ferrera may have won the hearts of millions as TV's 'Ugly Betty,' but the actress is one bombshell babe who has divided the blogosphere. Beginning with her starring role in HBO's 'Real Women Have Curves,' Ferrera has come to represent a new type of Hollywood beauty, but the reception to the changing face of the glamour girl hasn't always been pretty. In a recent interview with PopEater,...
- Posted Mar 17th 2010 at 11:28 AM by Charley Anne Prescott
I will watch Gabourey Sidibe because she is a phenomenal actress, and because I can only begin to imagine how incredible her acting abilities will be when she is older and more experienced. On top of that, I will watch her because she is 100% real. People are putting so much emphasis on her weight that they are totally disregarding the fact that this young woman almost won an Oscar. Do I need ...
- Posted Oct 16th 2009 at 02:51 PM by Bryan Alexander
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Weight -
- Gut Reactions -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Kim Kardashian
EXCLUSIVE: Kim Kardashian is sticking up for Jessica Simpson following a NFL commercial that mocked the pop star's weight. Kardashian spoke with PopEater at her own charity event about the controversial ad, telling us exclusively that the NFL and Fox "shouldn't be making fun of Jessica Simpson who has such an amazing body." More From Kim After the Jump!...
- Posted Oct 13th 2009 at 07:45 AM by PopEater Staff
Tyra Banks is looking fit and fabulous, having reportedly dropped over 30 pounds from her highest weight two years ago. The supermodel and TV host was seen flaunting her figure in a New York City photo shoot, showing off her new size 8 frame. Previously, she was wearing size 14-16 at the peak of her weight gain. http://xml.channel.aol.com/xmlpublisher/fetch.v2.xml?option=expa...
- Posted Sep 26th 2009 at 09:24 AM by Amy Wilkinson
No sooner did 'Ghost Whisperer' star Jennifer Love Hewitt bare her bikini body on Shape's October cover than did headlines like "Jennifer Love Hewitt is a Size 2 Again Thanks to Photoshop" and "How Much Photoshop Was Used On Jennifer Love Hewitt?" begin swirling around the blogosphere. In the issue, the 30-year-old Hewitt admits she's still insecure about her body from time to time. "I am a girl, ...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 07:57 AM by PopEater Staff
Just in case you've been getting the shakes due to a supreme withdrawal of Kevin Federline news of late, your fix has come in the form of a reality television weight loss competition. K-Fed will be weighing in and slimming down for VH1's 'Celebrity Fit Club,' the reality show where celebrities compete a la 'Biggest Loser,' though with a heaping scoop of ego. TMZ has confirmed that Britney Spear...
- Posted Sep 8th 2009 at 08:48 AM by PopEater Staff
Some actors go through excruciating lengths to drop pounds for roles, almost to the point of unhealthiness. Matt Damon, however, lucked out when it came to 'The Informant!' as he was asked to pack on 30 pounds for the goofy role. The actor, probably best known nowadays for his chiseled, bone-snapping 'Bourne' roles says he had "probably the funnest time" he's ever had working while filming 'The In...
- Posted Aug 11th 2009 at 07:23 AM by PopEater Staff
Kelly Clarkson has had enough of other people talking about her weight, so now she's coming out and addressing the topic herself. In the September issue of Self magazine (via PEOPLE), Clarkson strikes back against those who have criticized her waistline, saying:"When people talk about my weight, I'm like, 'You seem to have a problem with it; I don't. I'm fine!'," ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Anthony Carbajal, ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Viral Star, Shares Touching Wedding Photos
- How Teresa Giudice Will Spend Her Last Thanksgiving Before Prison
- The Voice's Top 8 Is Revealed
- Melissa McCarthy to launch clothing line for all sizes
- Ariana Grande responds to Bette Midler: 'Always a fan no matter what'
- 8 things you didn't know about Miranda Lambert
- The best Black Friday deals for videogames, movies, more
- Jim Parsons talks theater and the ?charming' ?Merton of the Movies'