Posts with tag "weight gain"
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 07:57 AM by PopEater Staff
Just in case you've been getting the shakes due to a supreme withdrawal of Kevin Federline news of late, your fix has come in the form of a reality television weight loss competition. K-Fed will be weighing in and slimming down for VH1's 'Celebrity Fit Club,' the reality show where celebrities compete a la 'Biggest Loser,' though with a heaping scoop of ego. TMZ has confirmed that Britney Spear...
- Posted Sep 8th 2009 at 08:48 AM by PopEater Staff
Some actors go through excruciating lengths to drop pounds for roles, almost to the point of unhealthiness. Matt Damon, however, lucked out when it came to 'The Informant!' as he was asked to pack on 30 pounds for the goofy role. The actor, probably best known nowadays for his chiseled, bone-snapping 'Bourne' roles says he had "probably the funnest time" he's ever had working while filming 'The In...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How Will Derick Dillard Embrace Fatherhood? 19 Kids & Counting Season Starts with a Sneak Peek
- On Anniversary of Auschwitz's Liberation, 90-Year-Old Survivor Remembers Living Through the Gas Chamber
- This 19-Year-Old is Building a Cheaper, Better Prosthetic Limb (VIDEO)
- Outdoor Channel host Theresa Vail says hunting saved her life
- Gabrielle Union explains why she asked Dwyane Wade for a prenup
- Lena Dunham calls Woddy Allen a 'perv'
- Chris Brown Postpones Tour After Judge Denies His Travel Request
- Kim Kardashian's T-Mobile Super Bowl Commercial Hits the Internet—Watch Now!
- Bill Cosby Sexual Assault Allegations Continue: Former Hollywood Executive Says Comedian Took Advantage of Her 36 Years Ago