Posts with tag "weight gain"
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 07:57 AM by PopEater Staff
Just in case you've been getting the shakes due to a supreme withdrawal of Kevin Federline news of late, your fix has come in the form of a reality television weight loss competition. K-Fed will be weighing in and slimming down for VH1's 'Celebrity Fit Club,' the reality show where celebrities compete a la 'Biggest Loser,' though with a heaping scoop of ego. TMZ has confirmed that Britney...
- Posted Sep 8th 2009 at 08:48 AM by PopEater Staff
Some actors go through excruciating lengths to drop pounds for roles, almost to the point of unhealthiness. Matt Damon, however, lucked out when it came to 'The Informant!' as he was asked to pack on 30 pounds for the goofy role. The actor, probably best known nowadays for his chiseled, bone-snapping 'Bourne' roles says he had "probably the funnest time" he's ever had working while filming 'The...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate's Royal Tour Style Gets the Thumbs Up Down Under
- Lee Brice Shares His Own Wedding Footage In Video for 'I Don't Dance'
- 8 Photos of Amazing Record Collections Around the World for Record Store Day
- Donald Trump and Jon Bon Jovi mentioned as buyers for Buffalo Bills
- Neil Patrick Harris curses fan who interrupts Broadway performance
- Dolly Parton says Miley Cyrus wanted to 'murder Hannah Montana'
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- This Week on Stage: James Franco dishes, Audra McDonald dazzles (again)