Posts with tag "weight gain"
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 07:57 AM by PopEater Staff
Just in case you've been getting the shakes due to a supreme withdrawal of Kevin Federline news of late, your fix has come in the form of a reality television weight loss competition. K-Fed will be weighing in and slimming down for VH1's 'Celebrity Fit Club,' the reality show where celebrities compete a la 'Biggest Loser,' though with a heaping scoop of ego. TMZ has confirmed that Britney...
- Posted Sep 8th 2009 at 08:48 AM by PopEater Staff
Some actors go through excruciating lengths to drop pounds for roles, almost to the point of unhealthiness. Matt Damon, however, lucked out when it came to 'The Informant!' as he was asked to pack on 30 pounds for the goofy role. The actor, probably best known nowadays for his chiseled, bone-snapping 'Bourne' roles says he had "probably the funnest time" he's ever had working while filming 'The...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
- Jennifer Lopez Open to Dating and Thinks Maksim Chmerkovskiy Is Super Hot—but She's Being "Very Careful"
- Lea Michele Smokes on Sons of Anarchy Set, Naked Charlie Hunnam Explains Comic-Con Absence in Funny Video
- Scarlett Johansson Waiting on Wedding Until Baby Is Born