Posts with tag "wendy williams"
- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 01:00 AM by AOL TV Editors
In this third week of competition on 'Dancing with the Stars', there were some pretty clear front-runners and some pretty clear contenders for being the next contestant sent home. For the second week in a row, talk show host Wendy Williams and her professional dancer partner Tony Dovolani received the lowest marks from the judges. They also had the second-lowest points total last week, just ...
- Posted Apr 5th 2011 at 01:30 PM by Katelyn Mullen
It's no secret that 'Dancing With the Stars' is rough on both professional dancers and celebrities alike, but this photo tweeted by Wendy Williams only makes one word come to mind: Ouch. The talk-show-host-turned-dancer posted this awful photo of her beat up feet, with a tweet begging, "feet don't fail me now." Despite the painful bunion on her right foot and her outrageously swollen and ...
- Posted Apr 2nd 2011 at 01:51 PM by AOL TV Editors
- Filed under:
- TV News
What do you get a woman who already has several successful TV shows, a bestselling book and her own fitness business? Well, if that woman is Bethenny Frankel, you could order that guest a basket of toilet paper...with her face on it...and present it on the air. That's precisely what gregarious host (and 'Dancing With the Stars' contestant) Wendy Williams did on the 'Wendy Williams Show' set ...
- Posted Feb 18th 2011 at 05:10 PM by Rob Shuter
Talk show queen Wendy Williams didn't hold anything back when revealing her true feelings about the 'Jersey Shore' kids during a visit to my HDNet show this week, calling the fellow Garden State-ers a bunch of beach-dirtying fakes. "What makes me upset is those kids aren't from the Jersey Shore, they're BENNY's," she told me, using a term to describe people from Bayonne, Elizabeth, Newark and ...
- Posted Jan 13th 2011 at 11:45 AM by Amber James
Wendy Williams soaked up the sun while on vacation in Antigua. Wearing a two-piece bikini, the 46-year-old television host flaunted her rockin' body and gave onlookers a glimpse at her huge tattoo. In this new, never-released video, given exclusively to PopEater, Williams is filmed coming out the pool, looking fabulous and saying her famous phrase, "How You Doin'?" Watch the video: ...
- Posted Nov 2nd 2010 at 11:20 PM by Rob Shuter
How we doin'? Ridiculously good after getting a delish behind-the-scenes look at the always-on-fire 'Wendy Williams Show.' Our tour guide: Wendy, of course! Your fave daytime talker took us backstage, where she showed off her five "active wigs" for the show and a closet packed with high heels. One item she's not feeling these days, or ever, are slacks. "All my life, I wanted to have a talk show ...
- Posted Sep 18th 2010 at 05:28 PM by Amber James
New York City is a concrete jungle where dreams can come true, and for many celebrities, the Big Apple holds a special place in their hearts. PopEater met up with Mary J. Blige, Wendy Williams, Kristin Chenoweth, Sean Garrett, Gail Simmons and many more to find out their favorite New York memories. Watch >> ...
- Posted Sep 10th 2010 at 03:05 PM by Amber James
Wendy Williams is back for another over-the-top season of 'The Wendy Williams Show' and has already welcomed celebrity guests like John Leguizamo, Fantasia Barrino and the 'Real Housewives of New Jersey.' While she's not one to get star struck, Williams tells PopEater she's "still tingling" from meeting 'Frasier' star Kelsey Grammer. Plus, the opinionated host dishes about the new season and why ...
- Posted Oct 19th 2009 at 01:33 PM by PopEater Staff
We know you can't keep track of all the twitter celebrities, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best, worst and most absurd celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Bethenny Frankel, Joel Madden and Demi Moore are doing today -- in 140 characters or less... ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- James Gandolfini Died at Age 51
- Blake Shelton Says Danielle Bradbery Is The Voice's Most Important Winner
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar: Maybe I'll Name My Baby Breckin (Or Not)
- Actor James Gandolfini of 'The Sopranos' dies at 51
- Break Time: Courtney Stodden follows Farrah Abraham, films breast englarment
- Which celebrity is the worst role model for kids?
- James Franco writes the most ridiculous superhero article ever. We have some concerns.
- ?Veronica Mars' filming has begun! 5 things we can't wait to see
- Official ?Star Wars: Episode VII' character breakdowns released: Commence theorizing!