Posts with tag "wes anderson"
- Posted Jan 12th 2010 at 03:20 PM by Kipp Tribble
It's hard to believe that the Internet, DVDs and smartphones haven't been around forever. We can't imagine not going online several times a day to check our e-mail, Google our neighbor's name, update our status on 20+ social media sites, or spending 1/3rd of our day texting. Technology has become almost as essential to us as oxygen. And celebrities have recognized our need for it. PopEater now t...
- Posted Jan 12th 2010 at 09:57 AM by PopEater Staff
In one evening, George Clooney made the case for being Hollywood's best star to both present and give acceptance speeches. While setting up an award for his 'Fantastic Mr. Fox' director Wes Anderson at the New York Film Critics Circle Awards on Monday, Clooney opened up with a topical doozy. "I am like Mariah Carey f----d up right now," referring to the singer's tipsy behavior at an awards in Flor...
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 03:10 PM by Kipp Tribble
We sit through fewer commercials these days, thanks to the niftiness of DVRs around the world, but sometimes an ad will catch your eye. It just sticks out more than the others. Whether it be because of the comedy, the visuals, design, effects, music, or writing, the ad rises above the rest. There could be many reasons for this, but PopEater would like to concentrate on when film directors take a s...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessica Simpson Shows Off Her Toned Legs on Instagram (PHOTOS)
- Santa's Elves Are Delivering Puppies to Children for Christmas This Year (VIDEO)
- Woman Gives Fast Food Employee $10,000 Coat (VIDEO)
- Now that the ?Report' has ended, reacquaint yourself with the real Colbert
- Mike Myers brought back Dr. Evil on ?Saturday Night Live'
- The Duggar Family Is "Thankful" for Jinger Duggar's "Love for Jesus" as They Celebrate Her 21st Birthday
- Josh Duhamel and Fergie Celebrate Game Day With the Cutest Pictures of Baby Axl—Take a Look!