Posts with tag "wes anderson"
- Posted Jan 12th 2010 at 03:20 PM by Kipp Tribble
It's hard to believe that the Internet, DVDs and smartphones haven't been around forever. We can't imagine not going online several times a day to check our e-mail, Google our neighbor's name, update our status on 20+ social media sites, or spending 1/3rd of our day texting. Technology has become almost as essential to us as oxygen. And celebrities have recognized our need for it. PopEater now t...
- Posted Jan 12th 2010 at 09:57 AM by PopEater Staff
In one evening, George Clooney made the case for being Hollywood's best star to both present and give acceptance speeches. While setting up an award for his 'Fantastic Mr. Fox' director Wes Anderson at the New York Film Critics Circle Awards on Monday, Clooney opened up with a topical doozy. "I am like Mariah Carey f----d up right now," referring to the singer's tipsy behavior at an awards in Flor...
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 03:10 PM by Kipp Tribble
We sit through fewer commercials these days, thanks to the niftiness of DVRs around the world, but sometimes an ad will catch your eye. It just sticks out more than the others. Whether it be because of the comedy, the visuals, design, effects, music, or writing, the ad rises above the rest. There could be many reasons for this, but PopEater would like to concentrate on when film directors take a s...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''