Posts with tag "what youre searching for today"
- Posted Jan 19th 2010 at 12:18 PM by Sam Brand
Jimmy Fallon dropped his. Brandon Gray dropped his. Even Brett Favre has dropped his "Pants on the Ground." Larry Platt's 'American Idol' jingle has gone viral, and now we know how the 62-year-old came up with it. In other news, Conan O'Brien is reportedly set to take home a massive payday from NBC. And prolific crime novelist Robert. B. Parker has died. This is What You're Searching For Today......
- Posted Jan 15th 2010 at 11:43 AM by Sam Brand
Late night is big news this week. Jimmy Fallon is grabbing headlines today for a bit he dropped that's totally unrelated to the ongoing Conan vs. NBC saga. Ever want to know what it would sound like if Neil Young were to cover Larry Platt's "Pants on the Ground?" Here's your chance. And here's your chance to see what's up with Wyclef Jean's Yele Foundation (Is Tiger pitching in?), as well as catch...
- Posted Jan 14th 2010 at 12:38 PM by Sam Brand
It's mostly gloom and doom on the Internet today. The Haitian government warns that "hundreds of thousands" could be dead after Tuesday's massive quake. Famed televangelist Pat Robertson has grabbed headlines by blaming the devastation on a "pact with the devil." R&B superstar Teddy Pendergrass is dead. And the 'Doomsday Clock' says the apocalypse is just a few ticks away. This is What You're...
- Posted Jan 13th 2010 at 12:12 PM by Sam Brand
The 'Hills' star went under the knife 10 times last November. And she's not done yet. "I plan to get a few more upgrades," Heidi Montag tells PEOPLE. In other news, kidnap victim Shawn Hornbeck appeared on 'The Today Show' Wednesday morning. The teen gave the impression that he's mostly recovered from his 4-and-a-half year nightmare. And Wyclef Jean asks that you pledge support to the victims of...
Lydia Tavera, Michelle Noonan, Killian Marcus Gastineau, Joe Rollino: Behind Today's Hottest SearchesPosted Jan 12th 2010 at 10:33 AM by Sam Brand
Joe Rollino could lift objects four times his weight... with just his finger. The 104-year-old Coney Island strongman died yesterday after being struck by a minivan. In less tragic news, 'Big Brother 11' losers Lydia Tavera and Michelle Noonan were spotted smooching at an L.A. nightclub over the weekend. And 'Gastineau Girls' star Brittny Gastineau finally found her estranged half-brother Killian....
- Posted Jan 11th 2010 at 01:05 PM by Sam Brand
Yankees playboy Derek Jeter is finally settling down. He and 'Friday Night Lights' star Minka Kelly are on deck to get hitched. Same goes for Canadian crooner Michael Bublé and Argentinian bombshell Luisana Loreley Lopilato de la Torre. It's not all peace and harmony on the internet today. Many are arguing 'Avatar' is racist. This is What You're Searching For Today......
- Posted Jan 8th 2010 at 07:39 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Angelina Jolie
As intimate as they might seem, 911 calls belong to the public. Today, Sharon Murphy's frantic call for paramedics on the day of her daughter's death was unleashed. It's a heavy bit of audio, and listeners are warned to tune in at their own risk. The new 'A-Team' Trailer is considerably less emotional. But good luck hunting it down now that it's been pulled by Twentieth Century Fox (hint: Google...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 12:04 PM by Sam Brand
Talk about wet and wild! Rihanna and Matt Kemp frolicked with dolphins down in Cabo yesterday. Horror director and 'Inglourious Basterds' actor Eli Roth was attacked by sea urchins. And Japanese whaler Shonan Maru 2 nearly killed 6 whale huggers when it rammed their boat in the Arctic. This is What You're Searching For Today......
- Posted Jan 5th 2010 at 08:44 AM by Sam Brand
Put down Vince Vaughn as the first major celebrity to marry in 2010. He tied the knot with fiancee Kyla Weber in a Jan. 2 family affair in Chicago. 3-D TV is coming this year. ESPN will throw the World Cup at your face this summer and a new 24/7 3-D channel will hit flatscreens in 2011. And exclusive dating site BeautifulPeople.com is catching flack for kicking out a few thousand users who went...
- Posted Jan 4th 2010 at 12:47 PM by Sam Brand
President Obama has named his first transgender appointee. Enigmatically sexed former test pilot Amanda Simpson was announced as the Senior Technical Advisor to the Commerce Department. In other news, frequent WFAN caller "Incarcerated Bob" was taken off life support after incurring critical injuries in a Jan. 1 car wreck. And TMZ is reporting Tiger Woods may be hiding in Africa. This is What...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hollywood's Sweetest Family #Ussies
- Garnett Spears, Who Died of Salt Poisoning, Had Been Treated for Same Thing as an Infant
- Outlander Recap: The Wedding Night
- 'Fashion Police' remembers Joan and reveal what she drank on set
- Nude photos of Kim Kardashian reportedly leaked online
- Mariah Carey reportedly leaning on director Brett Ratner for support
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- Katherine Heigl Seemingly Confuses Iraq for Afghanistan in State of Affairs On-Set Snap
- 6 Things We Were Obsessed With While Watching Beyoncé and Jay Z's On the Run HBO Special
- Pregnant Zoe Saldana Pole Dances at the Airport With Husband Marco Perego—See the Hilarious Video!