Posts with tag "what youre searching for today"
- Posted Feb 9th 2010 at 02:37 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Hottest Stories
Brooklyn Decker has been in every Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue since 2006. She's married to tennis stud Andy Roddick -- he hunted her down after checking her out in the 2007 issue. She's absolutely gorgeous. SI's cover was inevitable. In other news, Lil Wayne is going to jail today, for as long as a year, after pleading guilty to carrying a loaded handgun on his tour bus. And Bonnaroo is...
- Posted Feb 8th 2010 at 12:28 PM by Sam Brand
The Monday after the Super Bowl should be considered National Ad Day. USA Today's Ad Meter says Snickers' Betty White commercial was tops last night. We're not so sure, and neither are those of you hitting up Google for the big game's best ads. This is What You're Searching for Today......
- Posted Feb 5th 2010 at 05:48 PM by Sam Brand
Bobby Brown, Sebastian Bach, and Nicole Eggert will trim down before our eyes over the upcoming season of 'Celebrity Fit Club.' But no featured celeb is drawing more attention than K-Fed, who surprisingly ballooned to "K-Fat" over the past year. The season has wrapped shooting, and he's back to his old slim self. In other news, Michael Irvin is being sued for rape. And New York socialite Gigi...
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 09:58 AM by Sam Brand
We've seen Pam Anderson shake that hot bod in numerous ways, but never like this. It's not official, but it looks like season 10 of 'Dancing with the Stars' has its first celebrity contestant. In other news, Penthouse hottie Heidi Baron appeared on 'The Howard Stern Show' today. And you want the lowdown on Ian Ziering's new fiance Erin Ludwig. This is What You're Searching for Today......
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 12:30 PM by Sam Brand
Never before has a star taken home Best and Worst Actress in the same year. Granted, Sandra Bullock is nominated for two separate films: 'The Blind Side' and 'All About Steve' - we'll let you figure out which is which. We're pulling for her. In other news, it's Groundhog Day. Punxsutawney Phil might be the official overgrown rodent of the moment, but he's not the only one making predictions. And...
- Posted Jan 29th 2010 at 02:31 PM by Sam Brand
So says a massive gaggle of Lady Gaga wannabes on Facebook. At least 100,000 fans will be getting their poker face on tonight. In other news, Usher and Chilli are back in the sack (maybe). And Oscar de la Renta appeared on 'The View' to remind Americans to follow their dreams and keep Haiti in your hearts. This is What You're Searching for Today......
- Posted Jan 28th 2010 at 08:12 PM by Sam Brand
Tom Bergeron is all on his own for the upcoming 10th season of 'Dancing with the Stars.' Samantha Harris is moving out and moving on, likely taking on an expanded role at CBS' 'The Insider.' In other news, hunky Texan Sean Faris is appearing on 'Vampire Diaries' tonight. And oft-injured NBA center Greg Oden is on damage control after nudie pics hit the web. This is What You're Searching for...
- Posted Jan 27th 2010 at 01:46 PM by Sam Brand
Paul Shirley was a much better blogger than he ever was a basketball player. His ESPN column on music, sports and culture was read by thousands. But that gig is kaput after the journeyman forward dropped some controversial words on Haiti relief. In a nutshell, he doesn't believe in helping the earthquake victims. ESPN no longer believes in helping him. In other news, today is Apple's iPad day, and...
- Posted Jan 25th 2010 at 12:49 PM by Sam Brand
Sixteen years after the attack that came to define the skating legend's career, Nancy Kerrigan has suffered again. Her father Daniel died on Sunday, and her brother Mark might be responsible. He's been been booked for assault, though Nancy's mother says a heart attack is the real culprit. In other news, tragedy struck South American athletics on Monday, as star Paraguayan striker Salvador Cabanas...
- Posted Jan 20th 2010 at 12:24 PM by Sam Brand
It's all about wardrobe malfunctions today. Venus Wiliams wore some very skin-colored panties at the Australian Open on Tuesday. Or no panties at all. Bobsled Brit Gillian Cooke has become an overnight internet phenom after splitting her spandex at a race in Switzerland. And Kelly Bensimon of 'Real Housewives of New York City' is tearing it all off for Playboy. This is a What You're Searching For...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alleged Meth Users Steal $100,000 Worth of Cattle from Amazing Race Star
- Cook Like Drew and Reese! The Country's Best Cooking School Vacations
- Barack Obama Attempts to Shop For Michelle and the Girls at the Gap
- Break Time: Khloe Kardashian shows Lamar Odom what he's missing
- Mariska Hargitay works to get backlog of rape tests in Detroit processed
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?The Originals' react: Chapter 2(000)
- ?New Girl' recap: Courtroom Brown
- ?Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' react: For Asgard!
- The Originals Shocker: Star Claire Holt Exiting the Series—Find Out What Happened to Rebekah!
- Real Housewives of New York's Shocking Confession, Glee's Tear-Jerking Nationals Performance and More OMG TV Moments
- Juan Pablo Galavis Releases Video Montage of His Best Moments With Nikki Ferrell from The Bachelor and Beyond—Watch Now!