Posts with tag "wheel of fortune"
- Posted Nov 11th 2010 at 01:29 PM by Sarah Crow
'Wheel of Fortune' host Pat Sajak may not seem like much of a troublemaker, but the TV personality certainly has some choice words for Keith Olbermann. Sajak, a steadfast conservative, took to his Ricochet blog this week to apologize to the entire country for featuring the cable host on his short-lived talk show in 1989. In a post titled 'Mea Culpa,' Sajak writes of the recently reinstated MSNB...
- Posted Nov 2nd 2010 at 06:35 AM by PopEater Staff
Charlie O'Donnell, the announcer whose voice has opened 'Wheel of Fortune' for decades, has died. He was 78. Agent Fred Wostbrock said Monday that O'Donnell -- the voice of the game show even before hosts Pat Sajak and Vanna White appeared -- died late Sunday at his Los Angeles home. The cause was unclear. O'Donnell was a popular radio DJ in New York before starting his television career in Phi...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Harrison Ford Suffered 'Bad Laceration' to Scalp in Plane Crash, Says Eyewitness
- Aviation Expert on Harrison Ford's Crash Landing: 'Everything He Did Was Perfect'
- Twitter Flooded with Show of Support for Harrison Ford After Plane Crash
- 'Battered' Harrison Ford survives crash landing on southern California golf course
- Indie rock band Ex Cops calls out McDonalds for not paying bands at SXSW showcase
- Susan Sarandon reportedly splits from boy toy
- The Big Bang Theory Paid Tribute To Leonard Nimoy After Tonight's Episode And It Was Beautiful
- An Extended Trailer for Furious 7 Just Hit the Internet and It'll Make Your Stomach Drop—Watch Now!
- Taylor Swift Proves She ''Woke Up Like This'' With Gorgeous Makeup-Free Selfie—and Olivia Benson Looks Pretty Flawless, Too!