Posts with tag "wheel of fortune"
- Posted Nov 11th 2010 at 01:29 PM by Sarah Crow
'Wheel of Fortune' host Pat Sajak may not seem like much of a troublemaker, but the TV personality certainly has some choice words for Keith Olbermann. Sajak, a steadfast conservative, took to his Ricochet blog this week to apologize to the entire country for featuring the cable host on his short-lived talk show in 1989. In a post titled 'Mea Culpa,' Sajak writes of the recently reinstated MSNB...
- Posted Nov 2nd 2010 at 06:35 AM by PopEater Staff
Charlie O'Donnell, the announcer whose voice has opened 'Wheel of Fortune' for decades, has died. He was 78. Agent Fred Wostbrock said Monday that O'Donnell -- the voice of the game show even before hosts Pat Sajak and Vanna White appeared -- died late Sunday at his Los Angeles home. The cause was unclear. O'Donnell was a popular radio DJ in New York before starting his television career in Phi...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Kitsch Talks Thrill-Seeking with Navy SEAL Friends
- Jeremy Renner: 'I Don't Care' If People Think I'm Gay
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Kissing Brazilian Model Luisa Moraes During Sushi Date
- Donald Trump calls NBC 'weak and foolish' after they sever ties with GOP hopeful
- Diddy's son Quincy says his father's arrest was a 'hiccup'
- Why Madonna is on dating app Grindr
- Gigi Hadid Gets Cheeky for New Victoria's Secret Pink Campaign, Then Shows Off Rock-Hard Bikini Body for Seafolly
- Iggy Azalea Wasn't Throwing Shade at Britney Spears: ''I Don't Have to Suck the Woman's Asshole 24/7 to Be Her Friend, Do I?''
- Check Out This Sexy Cop Dancing Like No One's Watching at the New York City Pride Parade