Posts with tag "white house"
- Posted Nov 17th 2010 at 07:50 PM by Jett Wells
Kal Penn, famous for his pothead role in the 'Harold & Kumar' franchise, is returning to a job in the White House, according to ABC News. After taking a brief hiatus to film the upcoming 'A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas,' the actor will return to a new position as an Associate Director in the Office of Public Engagement. His first day back in Washington was Nov. 15. Back in July...
- Posted Oct 6th 2010 at 10:49 AM by PopEater Staff
Come 2012 the White House might turn into the Platinum Gold House if Donald Trump acts on his presidential ambitions. The real estate tycoon tells FOX News that he is "seriously considering" a presidential run in 2012. "I'm a Republican so if I did anything, I'd do it, I guess, as a Republican," Trump told FOX on Tuesday. "I'm totally being serious because I can't stand what's happening to the...
- Posted Apr 5th 2010 at 01:45 PM by Zach Dionne
Four days ago, Justin Bieber took over FunnyOrDie. Today, he took over the White House, performing live as part of the annual Easter Egg Roll. The White House featured immaculate streaming video of the Biebster, who joined a stacked lineup including the cast of 'Glee' and a reading by J.K. Rowling. Crystal clear streaming Bieber, one click away from fun facts about the Constitution and the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- See Ben Affleck as Batman at Comic-Con
- Snooki Preps for Her Wedding Day with a Great Gatsby-Themed Bridal Shower
- Michael Skakel Seeks to Suppress Evidence in Murder Retrial
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Weird Al Yankovic has his first No. 1 album ever
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves
- ?Veronica Mars' takes Fandom of the Year at mtvU's awards show
- Video: ?Harry Potter' meets ?Boyhood' in ?Potterhood' mock trailer