Posts with tag "whitney port"
- Posted Jun 13th 2011 at 03:00 AM by Christo Varghese
'The City' star Whitney Port and her boyfriend of over a year, Ben Nemtin, have split. The Daily Mail is reporting that Port admitted the couple were no longer together on Saturday as she celebrated National Iced Tea Day with Snapple. When reporters asked Port about Nemtin, she said, "I don't have a boyfriend." Port also talked about her single life. "It's definitely different, but I'm...
- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 11:00 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Do redheads really have more fun? Whitney Port is the latest celeb to ditch her blond locks for a new fiery look. Following the likes of Blake Lively and Emma Stone, who were also dyeing to go red, Port is rocking what she calls a "sun kissed apricot" color. "My colorist Johnny Ramirez and I have been having a lot of fun with my hair lately experimenting with different shades of red," Port...
- Posted Apr 11th 2011 at 12:15 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Whitney Port is stepping out of the box with a new strawberry blond hair color. The reality TV star and designer was spotted with much warmer locks at Svedka Vodka's A Night of a Billion Reality Stars Premiere Event in Hollywood, California. With her loose curls pinned back and to the side, the subtle red undertones came through beautifully in the light. And we love how Port's bronze glow...
- Posted Feb 21st 2011 at 05:14 PM by Rob Shuter
I had the pleasure of chatting with former 'The City' star Whitney Port about 'True Whit,' her fun, new advice book that is in stores now. However, we have some advice of our own to the young Miss Port: After an interview make sure you hang up the phone before expressing your true feeling towards your old 'Hills' co-star, Heidi Montag! Tell me about the book. Basically it's a lifestyle book...
- Posted Oct 26th 2010 at 07:18 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
It's the end of an era over at MTV. Whitney Port, formerly of 'The Hills,' confirmed to Ryan Seacrest that 'The City,' her spin-off show set in New York, has been canceled. "As of right now, it doesn't really look like we're doing it anymore," she told Seacrest on his radio show. For her part, the starlet is handling the news well. "I'm working on some other things. It's OK, one door...
- Posted Apr 27th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Andrew Scott
Whitney Port is back for a brand-new season of 'The City,' the New York-based spinoff of 'The Hills,' on which she co-starred until her big move to Manhattan in 2008. But while the sun is setting on 'The Hills' after this season, 'The City' (premiering 10:30PM ET on MTV) is only heating up, and in an exclusive interview with PopEater, Port gave us the lowdown on what to expect from season 2. ...
- Posted Mar 25th 2010 at 02:33 AM by PopEater Staff
There's drama on-screen and off for fashion designer Whitney Port. Designer Adrienne Baravetto is suing the star of 'The City' and her company, Whitney Eve, claiming that she helped create the line back in 2007, PEOPLE reports. Baravetto says that she and Port had an oral agreement, which included a yearly $80,000 salary and 25 percent stake in the company, then named Eve & A. She alleges...
- Posted Jan 5th 2010 at 03:03 PM by Steven Avalos
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Twitter -
- WTF -
- Kim Kardashian -
- Britney Spears
Are celebs being paid to tweet about brands or services? Nicole Richie, Kim Kardashian, Whitney Port and Audrina Patridge can reportedly earn up to $10,000 per tweet for companies including Sony and Nestle. Say it ain't so. OK! Magazine reports on the dark underbelly of the Twitterverse, and you may never look at social media the same again! ...
- Posted Dec 1st 2009 at 04:24 PM by Maggie Coughlan
For two years, Whitney Port was best known Lauren Conrad's kind-hearted sidekick on 'The Hills.' A move to New York City quickly turned the budding fashion designer into the star of her own show, 'The City,' where viewers watched Whitney move up the ranks to work alongside fashion greats like Diane von Furstenberg and Kelly Cutrone. Whitney sat down with PopEater to dish on her former co-stars,...
- Posted Oct 7th 2009 at 04:34 PM by Tricia Romano
We know you can't keep track of every celebrity Twitter account, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best, worst and sometimes just absurd celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Elizabeth Taylor, Ashton Kutcher and Jeremy Piven are doing today -- in 140 characters or less... ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pine: I Learned to Sing in the Shower
- Sexiest Director Alive? Channing Tatum Is About to Helm His First Movie
- The Way She Was: New Photo Book Showcases Barbra Streisand's Early Years in Hollywood
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- North West's Latest Must-Have Accessory Revealed: See Kimye's Daughter Work Sunglasses
- Jessica Simpson's Little Black Dress Won't Overshadow Her Kids' Cuteness—See the Family Photos
- PDA Alert! Robert Pattinson Grabs FKA Twigs' Butt After Holding Her Hand During Romantic Stroll