Posts with tag "will arnett"
- Posted Oct 5th 2010 at 03:39 PM by Nicki Gostin
Will Arnett and Amy Poehler could be the funniest couple today, but Arnett says family life is a lot more mellow than one would assume. While in the middle of shooting his new show 'Running Wilde' with Keri Russell and David Cross on FOX, Arnett spared some time for PopEater to talk about being a dad, his obsession with Howard Stern and news on the highly anticipated 'Arrested Development' movie. ...
- Posted Aug 24th 2010 at 02:38 PM by Zach Dionne
With 'Running Wilde' -- the new TV collaboration between 'Arrested Development' creator Mitch Hurwitz and the Man Who Was Gob Bluth, Will Arnett -- set to air this fall, GQ featured a quick spot with the 40-year-old actor in the September issue. To round out the piece, the editor e-mailed Hurwitz for a few words about Arnett. The reply was a 1,000-word lovefest about Arnett's character, irrit...
- Posted Aug 6th 2010 at 02:45 PM by PopEater Staff
Funny couple, Amy Poehler and Will Arnett welcomed their second son this morning. Abel James Arnett weighed in at 7 pounds, 13 ounces, and joins older brother Archie, born in October 2008. A rep for the family says Amy, Will, Abel and Archie are "all healthy and resting comfortably." Poehler and Arnett have appeared in a slew of projects together, including a brother-sister ice skating duo i...
- Posted Jun 11th 2010 at 02:45 PM by Jo Piazza
The 'Arrested Development' movie may not be moving along as quickly as planned, but for fans needing a Bluth fix, the next best thing might just be the new content being created by Jason Bateman, Will Arnett and Ben Silverman for DumbDumb, a sponsor-driven comedy enterprise. Bateman and Arnett will be creating, producing and starring in what are essentially hilarious commercials. They debuted t...
- Posted Mar 17th 2010 at 12:28 PM by PopEater Staff
Amy Poehler is pregnant again, her rep confirms to Usmagazine.com. The 'Parks and Recreation' star is expecting her second child with husband Will Arnett. The couple have a 16-month-old son, Archie. No due date has been given for the baby. Poehler and Arnett, 38 and 39 respectively, have been married since August of 2003....
- Posted Jan 22nd 2010 at 03:44 PM by Nicki Gostin
Will Arnett is a proud father. Some might say he's even a bit overprotective of little Archie, his year-old son with wife Amy Poehler. "I want my son to wear a helmet 24 hours a day," he tells PopEater, hilariously. "If it was socially acceptable I'd be the first one to have my kid in a full helmet and like a cage across his face mask. I make my wife crazy with it because I'm constantly worryin...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alec and Hilaria Baldwin Introduce Son Rafael Thomas
- Watch Rihanna's New Crazy, Bloody, Raunchy, NSFW Music Video (WARNING: Explicit Content)
- Bodies Found as Person of Interest Is Detained in Disappearance of Arizona Couple
- Neve Campbell joins 'House of Cards'
- Brandi Glanville reveals her 'Real Housewives' salary
- Kim Kardashian: 'I think we need gun control' and 'I hope' Hillary Clinton wins
- Rihanna's "Bitch Better Have My Money" Music Video Is NSFW and Totally Crazy—Watch the Singer Seek Revenge!
- Sesame Street's Maria, Sonia Manzano, Is Retiring After 44 Years
- England Loses World Cup Semifinal and Pics of Laura Bassett Being Comforted After Scoring an Own Goal Are So Sad