Posts with tag "will ferrell"
- Posted May 27th 2011 at 06:47 AM by Kelly Fisher
Funnyman Zach Galifianakis is back with his ever-popular 'Between Two Ferns' show on Funny or Die. In the latest episode, comedian Will Ferrell gets in on the strange act. During the talk show parody, the duo get friendly and begin feeding fruit to each other. One thing leads to another and before you know it, Galifianakis is eating a strawberry right out of Ferrell's mouth. As if the video...
- Posted May 13th 2011 at 10:19 PM by Nicki Gostin
'Everything Must Go,' opening in limited release today tells the story of Nick Halsey, a man struggling with a drinking problem who in the same day gets fired and comes home to discover his wife has left and dumped all his possessions on the front yard. It's a small, heartfelt movie and the actor who plays Nick? Will Ferrell. That's right, the same goofy man-boy comedian who's made us howl with...
- Posted May 12th 2011 at 06:23 PM by PopEater Staff
He's already conquered television and film, now Will Ferrell will join the ranks of comedy royalty such as George Carlin, Richard Pryor and Bill Cosby as the 14th recipient of the Mark Twain Prize. The award, which is named for the famous writer and honors the best of American comedians, will be presented to Ferrell on October 23 at the Kennedy Center Concert Hall in Washington, D.C. In...
- Posted May 10th 2011 at 09:45 AM by AOL TV Editors
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but Will Ferrell still managed to improve the moment captured at a Lakers game with the story behind it. Chelsea Handler had the image of Ferrell kissing John C. Reilly on 'Chelsea Lately.' Turns out it was a simple impromptu plan by Reilly to give the infamous "Kiss Cam" something memorable for everyone in the arena. According to Ferrell, Reilly...
- Posted May 4th 2011 at 11:23 AM by Zach Dionne
Remember when Will Ferrell had a serious thing going as the nation's foremost George W. Bush impersonator? Yeah. So does Will Ferrell. And he's back at his presidential best to remind Funny Or Die viewers that while Barack Obama may have eliminated Osama Bin Laden this past weekend, Dubya had been fighting his own battle. "I've personally overseen a strategic and covert operation that killed...
- Posted May 3rd 2011 at 09:05 AM by Moviefone Editors
Looks like the legend of Ron Burgundy is over. Fans of 'Anchorman,' Will Ferrell's 2004 comedy about a goofy, egotistical '70s news anchor in San Diego, must remain in a glass case of emotion: Paramount Pictures has nixed the idea for a sequel. The original 'Anchorman' was a comedic tour-de-force with Steve Carell, Paul Rudd, David Koechner, Christina Applegate and cameos from Luke Wilson,...
- Posted May 3rd 2011 at 07:31 AM by Kelly Fisher
Funnyman Will Ferrell made good on his promise to rid late-night host Conan O'Brien of his beard -- or red "mistake" as Ferrell called it on Funny or Die -- on Monday night. In a hilariously drawn-out segment, Ferrell played barber for the 'Beardpocalypse' and shaved off O'Brien's whiskers mid-show. While it wasn't the most professional shave job in the world -- Ferrell said he'd only shaved...
- Posted Apr 27th 2011 at 09:25 AM by AOL TV Editors
Even though he's not officially attending the Royal Wedding, Will Ferrell still dressed up in his best morning suit and top hat for his appearance on 'Late Show with David Letterman.' The funnyman and current 'Office' guest star even threw in a Harry Caray impression to the audience's delight. Ferrell proceeded to offer his practiced greeting to the royal couple to Letterman's audience. All was...
- Posted Apr 19th 2011 at 03:55 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Who doesn't like a good ginger beard? Will Ferrell, that's who. Ferrell recently took to FunnyOrDie to take out his frustration with Conan O'Brien's facial hair. The late night host better take a few pictures for posterity because according to Ferrell, it's coming off. "That thing's a huge mistake and I'm going to come there and fix it myself." Ferrell said. "Whether you like it or not, I'm...
- Posted Mar 14th 2011 at 07:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
John Krasinski is the featured interview in the upcoming issue of Parade, where the shaggy-haired actor reveals how he really feels about Steve Carell's impeding departure from their beloved TV show, 'The Office.' "[It's been] completely bittersweet," Krasinski told the magazine. "It's an insanely special relationship we have with each other on the show, and Steve's leaving is the first time...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch Robert Pattinson's Girlfriend FKA Twigs Dance & Sing in New Commercial
- Tom Colicchio on His Favorite Top Chef Moment
- Mother Who Lost Kids in Christmas Day Fire Tells Oprah She Doesn't Blame God (Video)
- James Franco and Megan Fox offer no explanation for bloody photo
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chrissy Teigen criticized for tweets on Ottawa shooting
- When Taylor Swift's ?Out of the Woods' meets ?Circle of Life,' everything makes sense
- Watch Air New Zealand's ?Hobbit'-inspired safety video
- Watch the trailer for Ridley Scott's ?Halo: Nightfall'
- Tyga Disses Drake by Calling Him "Fake," Sets the Record Straight on Kylie Jenner Dating Rumors
- Sorry, Clown Club! AHS Introduces Yet Another Creepy Clown: Our Rants and Raves
- Elizabeth Hurley Gets in the Disney Spirit During Mother-Son London Outing—See the Pic!